Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson tried bribing zookeeper $10,000 to fight a gorilla!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    --- might have a good chance against a 200 lb chimp, but a full grown silverback woulda ripped him into chopsuey. And then the keeper woulda served time.

Oddly the urban intellectual boxer/puncher Gene Tunney had similar desires, but he never made an attempt like Tyson.
    lol a chimp would rip tyson's nut sack off and that would be that. I love tyson but he should just stick to fighting humans.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Every time I hear this story, I just think I'm pretty sure the Zookeeper knew this wasn't a serious offer.

Mike Tyson did not believe he could beat up a silverback gorilla. Even if he was on coke he wouldn't believe that shlt. :-| .

You can be as tough as you want to be but the moment you start questioning where you are in the food chain on this planet and go challenging silverback gorillas, polar bears, great white sharks, and Marcos Maidanas, it's clear natural selection is selecting your ass off the list in a hurry lmao.

Comment

WAR Silverback Gorilla

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...r-14012538.amp

The guy had totally lost it!

He wanted to pay $10,000 to fight a silverback.

Man was a total animal.
          Meh...probably a baby silverback

And by the way this fight happened already. Ali called Frazier a gorilla and lost
          Last edited by megh50; 02-18-2019, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Well to be fair T, wouldn't it depend on the coke? I can just hear the drug dealers in Brownsville talking it up with the drug dealers in Bed Stye "5h1t my coke so good even an Eskimo buy this snow!" "Oh yeah!? My coke so good make Mike Tyson want to fight a Gorilla....For free!!!"
            Man....did you sell Mike that coke...because this very well could be how this story came to be

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

You can be as tough as you want to be but the moment you start questioning where you are in the food chain on this planet and go challenging silverback gorillas, polar bears, great white sharks, and Marcos Maidanas, it's clear natural selection is selecting your ass off the list in a hurry lmao.
              LMAO. Yea, I'm going with this, 100%

Comment

At least Mike had some originality to his exhibition compare to you know who.

Mike wouldn't stand a chance

Comment

After reading the account I think Mike could have made it out alive. He had righteous intentions apparently and probably would have retreated after getting in his shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    Mike Tyson was more of a beast than any gorilla. Only problem for Mike is that the gorilla wouldn't fight by boxing rules...The gorilla would rip his nuts out and fist him so hard that Tyson's intestines would be coming up his throat and out his mouth.
                    Hahaha

Tyson would also do some biting!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
                      lol a chimp would rip tyson's nut sack off and that would be that. I love tyson but he should just stick to fighting humans.
                      Well, we can all agree Tyson is no match for a silverback Gorilla, Chimp or Baboon; but how do you think he’d fare against an Orangutan?

Comment

Working...
                      X