Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If someone gave you $20 mil in exchange for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    What if Prisons were like the Western European ones where you get laptops, internet access, cell phones, tv, playstation, x-boxes, billiards tables, dvd players, cable tv, own gym room, etc?

These are the prisons in Western Europe.

And not a female in sight......

Comment

25 years of basically the prime years of your life for 20 million?

I can't speak on anybody else's experience on how they came up, or how dire their current financial might be

If you would have asked me in my late teens, early 20's to do a considerable stretch in a actual level 4 yard California prison, I would have considered the prop bet.

Because I was dumb as ****.

I value my time, freedom, and people in my life.

Somebody else can have that bread.

Comment

I'd do 20 weeks for $20 mill.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          25 years in state prison with a chance of getting out at 20 years. would you take it? And the age requirement has to be over 30 years old or over so when you get out you looking at either 50 or 55 years old. would you do it?
          Cash upfront, and make it $500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
            Do I get the money right away or after doing the time?
            you'll get portions of it as it go (a good amount every month). but you wont get the full amount just yet because what if you die in there before you get out and you or your family spent all or half the money already.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Absolutely not, living 20-25 years in freedom means more than any amount of money.
              but you get out at early-mid 50s and MIGHT still have another 20-25+ years left to live but now you can do whatever you want since your rich. lower 50s aint that bad. i know some people in their 50s and their still active, strong, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                Hell no!!! why would I give 20 years of my life away for money??? there is no dollar amount on freedom and life experiences....
                $20 million though! aint much different, we doing time out here anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  The prison has to be private cells and conjugal visits have to be allowed.
                  no... you have to be with the killers! cant be at camp snoopy. wouldnt be fair. has to be with the worst. but that doesnt mean you have to get involve with that. usually when people do a 20-25 year bid, it's for something big like murder, attempted murder, etc. so they will automatically get sentence to the same prisons as all the other killers. so this wouldnt be any different in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    I wouldnt even do 5 years for 20 mill.
                    bruh! 5 years, sign me up!!! 5 years aint really shiiet. 20-25 though. that's a tough one!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      but you get out at early-mid 50s and MIGHT still have another 20-25+ years left to live but now you can do whatever you want since your rich. lower 50s aint that bad. i know some people in their 50s and their still active, strong, etc.
                      Why would I give up 20-25 of my years in freedom for 20 million, when I can if I wanted to put in 5-10 years of studying and working in (freedom) a field that could generate me near the same amount of money after 25 years?

Comment

Working...
                      X