Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder Will Be Announced Monday!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder Will Be Announced Monday!

Frank Warren has confirmed Fury will announce his next fight on Monday.. Take this with a grain of salt as Warren said Fury vs Wilder 1 would get announced a week after Fury fought Pieneta but took more like 2 months.

Finally these fights are being made official so fans can start planning which to attend.. I'd love for them to be close enough to each other so I can go to both with one trip.. Otherwise I'll have to choose between the 2.. Decisions decisions.
    Last edited by NahMean; 02-14-2019, 08:21 AM.

I don't believe it, Robbie Barrett said the fight isn't going to happen

Comment

Nahmean is the king of not sourcing his OP's

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Frank Warren has confirmed Fury will announce his next fight on Monday.. Take this with a grain of salt as Warren said Fury vs Wilder 1 would get announced a week after Fury fought Pieneta but took more like 2 months.

Finally these fights are being made official so fans can start planning which to attend.. I'd love for them to be close enough to each other so I can go to both with one trip.. Otherwise I'll have to choose between the 2.. Decisions decisions.
        Where and when did Frank Warren say this?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I don't believe it, Robbie Barrett said the fight isn't going to happen
          If it was done they'd be announcing now. Now Joshua has signed to fight Miller, Wilder is free to run away.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            If it was done they'd be announcing now. Now Joshua has signed to fight Miller, Wilder is free to run away.
            Not necessarily.

Seems clear the fights happening next.

Comment

Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
              Where and when did Frank Warren say this?

Comment

Roy Jones Jr. to be hired as commentator for Wilder vs. Fury II

Comment

He spend half of that time blasting Hearn and saying he wants 50/50. The sad bit is none of those two deserves 50/50 with Joshua yet until their market value suggest otherwise. Hopefully that would happen soon and we can all get The undisputed fight that the HW needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    He spend half of that time blasting Hearn and saying he wants 50/50. The sad bit is none of those two deserves 50/50 with Joshua yet until their market value suggest otherwise. Hopefully that would happen soon and we can all get The undisputed fight that the HW needs.
                    Fury's stock in the UK has never been higher. Of course he deserves 50/50 AJ took all the belts that were held by the undefeated champ Fury when he vacated.AJ still has it all to prove and needs to stop acting like he is some dominant champ.fight Wilder and Fury 50/50 and see who is the best that is all the real fans want and deserve now not waiting 9 months to see him fight some fat lump.

Comment

Working...
                    X