Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulisic just shat himself with the prospect of facing Spurs in a fierce derby next season.

Comment

• ****in hell Ajax had a great chance to equalize against Real in stoppage time and some chump blew a great opportunity

Comment

• German league leaders? bunch of bums!

Comment

• Ajax should have won that game.
          Madrid should be embarrassed.

Comment

• Ronaldo ran Madrid.. just look at them now.. total disgrace

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              So what are Ole Gunnar’s chances of keeping the MU job if they get beat in Europe? Are they gonna give him the green light to keep going after the season or is the rumor that they’re going all in on Pochettino correct?
              I heard if he beat PSG he would get the job 100%.. Poch or Zidane is most likely..

Having said that Ole has done a great job and understands the club.. would like to see him well backed and given a chance

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                I heard if he beat PSG he would get the job 100%.. Poch or Zidane is most likely..

Having said that Ole has done a great job and understands the club.. would like to see him well backed and given a chance
                It be nice if they give him a chance.
                Team has been playing great since he took over. Kinda of bad luck that they drew PSG there. Had they drawn Porto or Roma they’re onto the next round.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                  It be nice if they give him a chance.
                  Team has been playing great since he took over. Kinda of bad luck that they drew PSG there. Had they drawn Porto or Roma they’re onto the next round.
                  Yeah for me Barca.. PSG and City have to be favourites this year

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Ronaldo ran Madrid.. just look at them now.. total disgrace
                    They're no worse than the last couple of years

Comment

• City should win it I think

CL makes me miserable now.

Even Spurs banging out results.

I don’t actually want Chelsea to qualify for it anyway because they’d only embarrass themselves

Comment

Working...
                      X