Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "ONE TIME" Thurman @147 lbs / 10 Stone 7 : Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Mayweather
    bradley 1
    horn

All wins are gift.
    LOL I forgot about Horn.

Floyd took Mannys soul

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      LOL I forgot about Horn.

Floyd took Mannys soul
      It's the other way bro. Pac make floyd like a puss.y.

Comment

It's the other way bro. Pac make floyd like a puss.y.

Floyd almost killed Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Floyd almost killed Manny.
          Hahahahha. I also laugh at floyd almost killed manny.
          Floyd couldn't even touch pac.

Comment

Hahahahha. I also laugh at floyd almost killed manny.
            Floyd couldn't even touch pac.
            But he touched him twice as much as Manny touched him, you know what that means dont you lol.

Why is your head so empty, Im guessing your early 20s but thats no excuse there gotta be something in that melon that works.

Comment

We need to get this fight in the summer already. Winner moves on to much bigger things and unify with the other titleholders and the loser must retire��
              Last edited by tatot; 02-06-2019, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                But he touched him twice as much as Manny touched him, you know what that means dont you lol.

Why is your head so empty, Im guessing your early 20s but thats no excuse there gotta be something in that melon that works.
                I’m with you. I never bet against Manny until he fought Floyd. Most who think Manny won are the same people who thought Manny would destroy Floyd. Didn’t happen.
                I have Manny out working Thurman. Scores could be all over the place though. Did anyone seriously think Broner had a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Josesito won 4 rounds against Thurman and clearly hurt him in a couple of those.

I'm pretty sure Pac can win 2 or 3 more than Josesito.

Pac UD.
                  Pac is without question more powerful and definitively more crafty.

Pac will land hurting shots at some point and likely more than one round. Thurman likely runs and holds enough to survive en route to clear decision loss.

During post-fight interview Run-time says "there won't be no robbery tonight! I came, he hit me with some good shots, I ran, and hes a legend what can I say. You already know Keith run time fights anyone, but Errol and Terrence need to get in line."

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

I agree with you, He touch pac with so much hugging. lmao.

Comment

I would give Thurman the advantage against Pacquiao. People are underestimating Thurman and underestimating Father Time. One good thing for Manny is that Thurman has been showing vulnerabilities and we know that Pac is a hard hitter with fast hands. Maybe Thurman is too soft for Manny regardless of Manny's advanced age...but I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X