No announcement yet.

Who wins Fury vs Wilder 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    Actually that is as bad an exaggeration as those who are saying all Fury did was run and mug for the cameras.

It was a close fight and I am glad both men were able to be part of something that may wind up as a classic.

And it was definitely a plus for both careers.

I am happy they both came thru it better off.
    it wasn't close at all, Wilder was swinging and missing all night long

I predicted wilder to win

he didn't come close

Comment

I can see this being a trilogy.

Fury's the better boxer, but Wilder has now proved he can take a shot and can drop a big man.

So it's the same formula. If Wilder knocks out Fury he wins. If he doesn't he loses (or draws in the US).

It would have to be a very definitive win next up to not have a third fight. Someone just needs to grab Joshua's belts in between - Eddie has put him right on the outer now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
        I know the knee jerk reaction is to say Fury because he should've been awarded a decision this time, but I think Wilder will benefit more from this first experience and will most likely make the adjustments necessary to get the win in the rematch.
        man Wilder isn't making any adjustments

Comment

I can't see Wilder improving, he looks horrible stylistically and was lost in there at times.

A good boxer always exposes a bad one.

Fury will gain huge confidence now whereas wilder KNOWS he has been exposed as a one trick pony.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            I can't see Wilder improving, he looks horrible stylistically and was lost in there at times.

A good boxer always exposes a bad one.

Fury will gain huge confidence now whereas wilder KNOWS he has been exposed as a one trick pony.
            Thing is Fury just needs to come in all business, zero clowning, zero showboating, just excecute the plan, all business

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              man Wilder isn't making any adjustments
              Maybe not, but as soon as Wilder stopped telegraphing the right hand he almost knocked Tyson Fury out, so... I don't know, I guess that's one adjustment he made in the fight and it's not crazy to think he can implement that better in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                it wasn't close at all, Wilder was swinging and missing all night long

I predicted wilder to win

he didn't come close
                The punchstats as far as what landed was very close and there is no doubt Wilder landed the harder blows all night.

It was a close fight and in close fights you often get judges seeing different things.

Comment

It depends where it's held. That's practically all that matters, really.

Comment

It's still 50-50

These guys can fight 12 times, and could retire with 4-4-4 records after.

Comment

Did the rematch clause cover a draw or was it only if Fury won?

Comment

Working...
                      X