Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Migrant Caravan Rushes the US Boarder.... Gets Tear Gassed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    You have absolutely no clue about Denmark, so be quiet.
    Ill do that as soon as you'll stay quiet about the matters of the US..
    Last edited by JimRaynor; 11-28-2018, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      LOL
      daaaaaaaaaaaaamn

first 37 seconds was FIRE!!!!

Comment

Idc if you reply or not.
        Your actions speak otherwise, but that's ok.

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        You are a selfproclaimed neutral that doesn't have a horse in US politics.
        Not at all.

You either have me confused with someone else, or you've misread pretty much all my posts.

I'm far from neutral, and have a set of firmly held beliefs that I hold that I make sure can stand up in open debate.

I also have a "horse" in the race as well. I live in the US and I work here too. So obviously American politics affects me greatly.

That's actually why I so vociferously defend my beliefs, and argue against other beliefs. I'm for policies that help me, and other American workers, and against policies that hurt us.

So when you say that the US is doing great and has terrific growth numbers, we should all listen because you are unbiased.
        Great is a subjective term, but no one can argue the economy is doing better under Trump than it did under Obama.

Of course as I have said many times, <2% annual GDP growth ain't tough to beat.

And no, I never said I should be believed on anything due to me being "unbiased". I said I should be believed because I provide source citations backing my claims up.

Here we have cheap labor wanting to come in an work while the US economy is booming. Surely that's just what you need. Or...???
        Unfortunately, it's not that simple.

First off, we have American citizens who work low wage jobs competing with those people for those jobs. Of course there are other drawbacks, but that's a big one.

Let's see how you respond. If its without insults, etc, we can continue on.

You did better here than usual, so that's a plus.

Thanks for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Ill do that as soon as you'll stay quiet about the matters of the US..
          I was talking about gassing women and children and wondered about the us policy in light of the unbiased 1badgirl repeatedly tells us how great the American economy is. I can comment from the outside looking in while asking yanks for info. You, on the other hand, uttered crap about things in Denmark that is totally ignorant.

Comment

I was talking about gassing women and children and wondered about the us policy in light of the unbiased 1badgirl repeatedly tells us how great the American economy is. I can comment from the outside looking in while asking yanks for info. You, on the other hand, uttered crap about things in Denmark that is totally ignorant.
            You're on your last chance.

Is it really too much to ask of you to conduct yourself like an adult and knock off the childish insults?

Really??

Fyi, the economy and immigration are two totally separate issues.

Regardless of how good or bad our economy is or what new fiscal policies we implement, we have to enforce the immigration laws on our books.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Your actions speak otherwise, but that's ok.

Not at all.

You either have me confused with someone else, or you've misread pretty much all my posts.

I'm far from neutral, and have a set of firmly held beliefs that I hold that I make sure can stand up in open debate.

I also have a "horse" in the race as well. I live in the US and I work here too. So obviously American politics affects me greatly.

That's actually why I so vociferously defend my beliefs, and argue against other beliefs. I'm for policies that help me, and other American workers, and against policies that hurt us.

Great is a subjective term, but no one can argue the economy is doing better under Trump than it did under Obama.

Of course as I have said many times, <2% annual GDP growth ain't tough to beat.

And no, I never said I should be believed on anything due to me being "unbiased". I said I should be believed because I provide source citations backing my claims up.

Unfortunately, it's not that simple.

First off, we have American citizens who work low wage jobs competing with those people for those jobs. Of course there are other drawbacks, but that's a big one.

Let's see how you respond. If its without insults, etc, we can continue on.

You did better here than usual, so that's a plus.

Thanks for that.
              You have repeatedly told us all how you don’t support either r or d. You have no horse in the race is a term u have used many times.

Now I give you a chance to educate me. In some European countries we have an economic growth that has made labor a scarce resource in many sectors. So my thinking was, that since America is far less regulated regarding labor laws, an influx of cheap foreign labor would ensure continued growth. Where do I go wrong?

Comment

Denmark swings right on immigration – and Muslims feel besieged

After a burqa ban, hardline rhetoric has entered the mainstream. In one coastal town, attitudes seem increasingly polarised

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...sieged-holbaek

Good for Denmark, you guys are taking a ‘tough love’ approach to immigration to preserve the national identity, social cohesion and the welfare state.

Comment

You have repeatedly told us all how you don’t support either r or d. You have no horse in the race is a term u have used many times.
                  Not being a superfan of the 2 biggest parties doesnt mean one is neutral.

As I said, I have beliefs and I defend them in open debate. That's not being "neutral" by any stretch.

Again as I've said previously, I consider myself a Libertarian. They are the 3rd biggest US party.

Now I give you a chance to educate me. In some European countries we have an economic growth that has made labor a scarce resource in many sectors. So my thinking was, that since America is far less regulated regarding labor laws, an influx of cheap foreign labor would ensure continued growth. Where do I go wrong?
                  I never said I needed to educate you, and that's not my goal.

I do have to set you straight on my beliefs, but I dont consider that you being educated.

That aside, you're again oversimplifying.

In the US, we dont have a labor shortage, at least in terms of low wage jobs.

We do see it in high tech a bit, however. That's why we have so many of the H1B visas. There is a shortage of American engineers (we can go more in depth on this, if you're serious and not here to just insult me...).

Hiring alone, especially with illegals, doesnt ensure US growth. One huge factor is that much of their wages (which arent even taxed if paid under the table) are sent to families back home outside the US. Thus it doesnt stimulate the US economy as a lower wage job held by a US citizen would.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Denmark swings right on immigration – and Muslims feel besieged

After a burqa ban, hardline rhetoric has entered the mainstream. In one coastal town, attitudes seem increasingly polarised

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...sieged-holbaek

Good for Denmark, you guys are taking a ‘tough love’ approach to immigration to preserve the national identity, social cohesion and the welfare state.
                    Yeah, that was a good move. It’s not like borders are closed for Muslims as implied by Jim the ignorant troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Not being a superfan of the 2 biggest parties doesnt mean one is neutral.

As I said, I have beliefs and I defend them in open debate. That's not being "neutral" by any stretch.

Again as I've said previously, I consider myself a Libertarian. They are the 3rd biggest US party.

I never said I needed to educate you, and that's not my goal.

I do have to set you straight on my beliefs, but I dont consider that you being educated.

That aside, you're again oversimplifying.

In the US, we dont have a labor shortage, at least in terms of low wage jobs.

We do see it in high tech a bit, however. That's why we have so many of the H1B visas. There is a shortage of American engineers (we can go more in depth on this, if you're serious and not here to just insult me...).

Hiring alone, especially with illegals, doesnt ensure US growth. One huge factor is that much of their wages (which arent even taxed if paid under the table) are sent to families back home outside the US. Thus it doesnt stimulate the US economy as a lower wage job held by a US citizen would.
                      Ah ok thx. I would have thought that there in fact was shortages. If there aren’t, then good for you.

Hiring low pay migrants would indeed stimulate growth if these goods weren’t produced without low cost labor. The products might not be sellable when competing against China.

But that’s a mute point. If you guys have no labor shortage in low wage sectors, then it’s fine.

This only leaves the inhumanity shown by gassing women and children.

Comment

Working...
                      X