Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask the people in the Northeast US about climate change

They get snow dumped on them like never before

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/22/us/ni...rnd/index.html

i live in the northeast, we are not getting snow dumped on us like never before. half of this storm turned to rain and i live on the MA / NH border. that was all but unheard of when i was younger. it literally never rained in january.

earth's climate changes relatively quickly in the timescale of geology, the lifecycle of a planet or a species, etc. only takes a few centuries, and we've surely sped that process up.

you can continue to be ignorant. luckily economic and social pressures are going to weed out fossil fuels for vehicles at least in 20 years. when a gallon of gas costs you $10 in rural america, where youhave to drive 50 mins every day to work, you'll see it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i live in the northeast, we are not getting snow dumped on us like never before. half of this storm turned to rain and i live on the MA / NH border. that was all but unheard of when i was younger. it literally never rained in january.

earth's climate changes relatively quickly in the timescale of geology, the lifecycle of a planet or a species, etc. only takes a few centuries, and we've surely sped that process up.

you can continue to be ignorant. luckily economic and social pressures are going to weed out fossil fuels for vehicles at least in 20 years. when a gallon of gas costs you $10 in rural america, where youhave to drive 50 mins every day to work, you'll see it.
      What's amazing too is how electric cars use a fraction of the parts that ICE vehicles use. Far less moving parts and far less maintenance. It's silly we are still using ICE vehicles.

Comment

Working...
      X