No announcement yet.

AJ beats Wilder easy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ beats Wilder easy.

With out a doubt AJ beats wilder. And don’t count out Luis Ortiz in the mix.

I think it’ll be a solid punch up

Comment

Sounds like you have a whole history of wrong predictions is this the one Pac boy? I thought Marquez and Floyd were??

Comment

Joshua will land with more authority than Fury did. But he’ll be less able to evade Wilder’s bombs.

Comment

Lol AJ is a much easier fight for Wilder than Fury. Fury is one of the slickest boxers today pound for pound. Not just heavyweight but p4p. Klitcko couldnt land a single punch on him. Fury barely gets hit flush. Wilder dropped him twice.

AJ is stiff as a board. He's not even in the same universe in terms of defense and elusiveness as Fury. He cant pull off Fury's movement because he is too bulky.

Having said all that. AJ does have the power to stop Wilder aswell but if I was to bet money I'd bet on Wilder by KO.

People who pick AJ over Wilder just because of Fury fight have no clue. Styles makes fights

Comment

Hello, everyone, I am a novice website, please take care of, thank you!

Comment

I don't think he does it easily but I'm of the same mindset an pick AJ to beat Wilder. That's just because Wilder lacks so much skill wise

Comment

Styles makes fights...And I doubt AJ will be able to avoid or take that right hand like Fury did.

And on another note...AJ fans seem to be more confident in that fight than the man himself lol.

Comment

Fury is more elusive than AJ. Yet he got knocked down twice. Not such an easy fight as you predict..

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                    Joshua will land with more authority than Fury did. But he’ll be less able to evade Wilder’s bombs.
                    This. I think Wilder is the harder puncher, but Joshua is more overall effective. I think Wilder vs Joshua could be a war that lasts a couple rounds or be as epic as Wilder vs Fury although likely with more back n forth sh^t.

Comment

Working...
                    X