No announcement yet.

How would you honestly rate Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    genius, why would I say prove it when I said I had no knowledge of it and accepted it.

I said "proveit" referring to you proving I am a GGG hater.

Which you still haven't done. Hence the bet offer, which you seem uninterested in. You want to call me a hater without backing it up with a bet.
    Dude, what is your deal? Let it drop. I get it. I told you where lil G originated. You suggested I was making it up. I said I'll show you proof and I'm willing to bet accounts.

At some point after I suggested the bet you accepted Ward said it. That was that. For some reason you thought I was questioning or willing to bet you've had positive comments about Golovkin. I did no such thing. Where you pulled that out of your ass I do not know.

You get it now, there is nothing else to keep discussing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      I'm wiling to say you might not be. That is was just totally coincidental that your use of the term little g or lil g or whatever it was, wasn't used in the disparaging way his haters use it.

I do not hold a different opinion on the other stuff.
      its fine by me that you've gone back on your previous assumption,thank you for that.

next time read more carefully in future, when someone isn't claiming something, then theres no bet to be made.

Comment

its fine by me that you've gone back on your previous assumption,thank you for that.
        Yes I'm willing to. I suspected someone who has 2K posts and is in this boxing forum (or any boxing forum) knows that lil g is a disparaging term haters use for Golovkin. You are the 1 in 1000 apparently who wasn't using it that way.

Comment

Yes I'm willing to. I suspected someone who has 2K posts and is in this boxing forum (or any boxing forum) knows that lil g is a disparaging term haters use for Golovkin. You are the 1 in 1000 apparently who wasn't using it that way.
          can you confirm that you are willing to bet on me being a GGG hater, regardless of boxing forum?

Comment

can you confirm that you are willing to bet on me being a GGG hater, regardless of boxing forum?
            Are you ******ed? I just said I'm willing to go back on my assumption and I told you why.

No I have no desire to bet you on whether you are a Golovkin hater. BTW that is and always is subjective. It isn't something you can prove. The bet I suggested was based on a fact.

Again this is boring. But I guess it is better for you talking about this than the comical opinion that Cotto was a tougher fight for Martinez than Golovkin would have been in 2014.

Comment

next time read more carefully in future, when someone isn't claiming something, then theres no bet to be made.
              BTW there was nothing to read more carefully. When someone uses the term lil g they are always going to be put into that same category right off the bat. You just happen to not know what the term means which is really unusual for anyone who follows the sport.

The bet I made to you was because you were implying I made up the Ward comment. After you apparently learned it was true things were settled.

You've demonstrated time after time in this thread you can't comprehend English. Get that GED kid, it isn't too late for you to get a future.

Comment

a draw, I would say, or close to it.
                Ok, lets keep that in mind, I think GGG takes it (again).

Comment

• Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                  Ok, lets keep that in mind, I think GGG takes it (again).
                  it was a draw last time, though i would personally give the slight nod to the aggressor since that is what boxing is primarily.

based on that draw, i say draw again, the evidence that is, good luck.
                  Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-27-2018, 03:01 AM.

Comment

BTW there was nothing to read more carefully. When someone uses the term lil g they are always going to be put into that same category right off the bat. You just happen to not know what the term means which is really unusual for anyone who follows the sport.

The bet I made to you was because you were implying I made up the Ward comment. After you apparently learned it was true things were settled. .
                    you are lying, I said I didnt know ward said it - I culd only support a bet if I was claiming Ward didnt say it. I dont know why you are lying , but I suspect its because the lie backs up you trying to make that bet that I had not offered a counterargument to.

I suspect you wanted a "surety bet" that you made practically on your own, to show you were right about something.

To make tyour situation worse, you decided I am a GGG hater, and yet are afraid to back it up with a bet that I can show you 30 very positive posts of GGG from boxing forums.

If you want to take me up on that, I 'll double mny take, I can find 60 very positive posts on GGG. But no, I think you will chicken out of a real bet about your claim - you only want to shout about your claim rather thean back it up, or invent a fictitious "bet" and pretend you won it.
                    Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-27-2018, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Are you ******ed? I just said I'm willing to go back on my assumption and I told you why.

No I have no desire to bet you on whether you are a Golovkin hater. BTW that is and always is subjective. It isn't something you can prove. The bet I suggested was based on a fact.

Again this is boring. But I guess it is better for you talking about this than the comical opinion that Cotto was a tougher fight for Martinez than Golovkin would have been in 2014.
                      its fine to talk about a 33 year old multiweight champion being a bigger challnege than an IBO titlist, if you want to keep it going i am good with that.

but i think you want to quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X