Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone show me gifs or footage of wards vicious "Inside Work"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone show me gifs or footage of wards vicious "Inside Work"?

Keep hearing about his masterful/vicious inside work and body shots. The way he and his fans talk about his body punches vs kovalev you would think he was prime tyson ripping liver shots or something.

Kov didnt even block the mini uppercut love taps because they had no effect and was gassed in the 5th before ward landed anything of note. Where is this "inside work" you guys speak of? Can i get some gifs or video?

Spence vs brook was some good inside work by spence to the body for example , i did not see anything resembling that.

Ward was actually the one visibly hurt by a body shot in round 12.

Kov tired because he was wrestling too much with a wrestler

Comment

The vicious body work you speak of is in the minds of all those fanboys whose sole purpose in life is to ride Ward's d*ck all day, every day, and to defend Ward no matter what.

Comment

i can remember he landed a few jabs to the body, and a few non significant shots, no real weight behind them. but in the eyes of the brothers that equalled 'CRUSHING PULVERISING BODY SHOTS FROM WARD CHANGED THE FIGHT'.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          The vicious body work you speak of is in the minds of all those fanboys whose sole purpose in life is to ride Ward's d*ck all day, every day, and to defend Ward no matter what.
          This sums it all up. He has no inside game. Roberto Duran was an inside fighter. Ward does not resemble such skills in any way.

Comment

Not a single ward fan in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              i can remember he landed a few jabs to the body, and a few non significant shots, no real weight behind them. but in the eyes of the brothers that equalled 'CRUSHING PULVERISING BODY SHOTS FROM WARD CHANGED THE FIGHT'.
              Its funny af to me how much they overrated his body shots, they cant even show any.

Comment

Heres one

Wait...wrong one.

What does it matter really? Ward won, rematch coming soon.

Comment

He landed some good body shots on the inside but the Kovalev detractors exaggerate quite a bit. I don't have any gifs, I'm basing this off memory of the later rounds.

Comment

At his best , which definitley wasn't the Kovalev fight, he was the best inside fighter in boxing, he knew all the tricks of the trade and he always managed to put u in position where he can land his best shots without getting hit back, head and body control at their finest.

He didn't do any of that so effectively against Kovalev though because Kovalev was keeping him at bay with the jab and the right hand and even when Ward managed to get inside Kovalev roughed him up and made him hesitant to fight on the inside which won Kovalev the fight imo. Ward has to focus on being physically extremely strong so that he can force a rough inside fight whereas Kovalev doesn't have to change much except improve his stamina and to throw more punches down the stretch. He should utilize the last 30 second tactic to seal rounds so that close rounds don't go to Ward. The ref is gonna be more important than the fighters that night.

May the best man win this time.

Comment

Working...
                    X