No announcement yet.

Gary Shaw Promotions "Bradley is not accepting 1.3 million"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
    In this fight yes because Bradley+ Khan is THE FIGHT at 140 and Bradley is putting his title on the line. Bradley may not have a big following but this fight would generate huge interest. The sum of the whole is far greater than the two parts individually.

Their are at least 5 other guys at 140 who Khan could fight and it would sell just as much

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
      Depends on how much money they are trying to split. If say they trying to split 5mill I can agree with Khan getting 3mill and Bradley getting 2. But if its 5mill and Khan taking 3.7mill and Bradley get 1.3mill that is bull****.
      Can't disagree with that

This has shades of Pac-Hatton, both sides are posturing, i'm sure the fight will get made.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
        Their are at least 5 other guys at 140 who Khan could fight and it would sell just as much
        Khan will actually be stooping to fight Bradley.

Mcloskey was more marketable

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
          But is he worth more than 1.3m?

The bloke couldn't give tickets away to his own family
          Who are they? A Maidana rematch would generate the same kind of interest. Judah would be close but who are the other 3?

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
            Can't disagree with that

This has shades of Pac-Hatton, both sides are posturing, i'm sure the fight will get made.
            I do agree with that though.

Bradley should get about 1million flat fee.

Khan (who is 99% of the draw) gets whatever he gets and deserves it.

At the end of the day this fight is about Khan, Bradley is just the opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
              Who are they? A Maidana rematch would generate the same kind of interest. Judah would be close but who are the other 3?
              Morales, Prescott, Marquez

easy

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                Depends on how much money they are trying to split. If say they trying to split 5mill I can agree with Khan getting 3mill and Bradley getting 2. But if its 5mill and Khan taking 3.7mill and Bradley get 1.3mill that is bull****.
                They're not getting anywhere near 5 million.

It's probably nearer to 3m, and that will be for the entire event, not just the main show.

Khan only made $975,000 vs Maidana. Bradley is being offered almost a third on top of that despite not being a major draw.

Comment

"Stop running, Timmy. Stop running."

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    "Stop running, Timmy. Stop running."
                    Timmy is the running man.

we need a forrest gump pic with bradley running and khan in the truck

Comment

WTF Bradley shouldn't make even be making half a million
                      I think Khan should take the bigger share of the pot, but come on, Bradley is well worth more than half a million.

The 1.3m on the table sounds more than reasonable to me.

These guys need to understand that they're not Pac, Money, Oscar, getting multi millions per fight.

They need to get this fight sorted out and then there's a chance of the winner fighting a Pac or Floyd, then the BIG money will come.

Comment

Working...
                      X