No announcement yet.

AEW, finally the WWE is getting some REAL competition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    If he does, then he should get a major push for that promotion to be really competitive, because that guy is incredibly talented and being wasted in WWE right now.
    Honestly there's only a handful of guys if that whom can match Ziggler's athleticism, its a damn shame how he's been wasted for so many years.

Comment

Well I heard he had some title runs, so I guess those were short lived then?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Well I heard he had some title runs, so I guess those were short lived then?
        Ziggler won his first world title and lost it on the same show, about an hour later.

Comment

if AEW Gets CM Punk, WWE is in big trouble

Comment

I just heard the Royal Rumble is next week and I don't even care. I used to check in for the rumble-wrestlemania period but this year nah unless I hear something nuts happens at mania.

AEW need to get a damn website though, a bit disorganized to not even have one yet

Comment

Is Stone Cold Steve Austin still wrestling? What about Brett the Hitman Hart?

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                No

Bret Hart had to retire in like 2000 due to career ending injuries

Stone Cold faked a career ending injury in the early 2000s as his star was starting to decline and he didn't want to end up as a jobber to the up and comers

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                  if AEW Gets CM Punk, WWE is in big trouble
                  They need to move heaven and earth to sign him.

Advertise his debut on PPV as him in the ring for 15 minutes with a mic and no script.

Comment

I actually enjoyed their first ppv.

Comment

this AEW hype train is getting outta hand tho kinda ridiculous.

its one thing to put on a good ppv, and another thing to operate a weekly tv show on a big network.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, lets see how AEW does on TNT every week before we start saying wwe is in trouble...

Comment

Working...
                      X