Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Want Golovkin Next, To Prove I'm #1 at Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

these are the notable wins on Golovkin's resume.....

Lemieux
    Jacobs *
    Lemuix suks. And Ive always said that. GGG fans tried telling me he was some great future HOFamer.

Saunders made him look beyond stupid. Andy Lee who Chavez TKO'd in 7 went life and death with Saunders.

Rubio outsmarted him then TKO'd him. 154 lb Alcine beat him who Angulo KO'd in 1...

Comment

I rate Golovkin P4P, but not highly

P4P is about who beats who, based on style/skills/form

well, like I have been saying for years, Golovkin avoided mover/spoilers..... the antidote to power is movement/timing, we have known that for years, more than a century..... and I have Sanchez on record admitting that Golovkin is not the same fighter unless his opponent stands in front of him

by avoiding that style, they alter the fans perception..... which is why some insiders (possibly correctly) insist on factoring resume into P4P, when in theory a rookie can beat a veteran..... so it more comes down to style..... but, Golovkin does not have a great resume anyway

I rate him because is devastating against fighters who are not truly world-class, or static, but we don't know how he would cope with elite fighters..... guys with skills like Crawford Lomachenko Ward, or even Lara Saunders Andrade, level guys
      I rate GGG high because I scored the Jacob fight 7-5 and Canelo 1st fight 7-5 ggg. So he has to be skilled to compete with those 2.

But your right styles make fights and alot of fights I wanted to see never happened with GGG no matter how much they said they wanted it. Everyone had to bend over for him and that includes Oscar/Canelo in the 2nd fight.

Ward/ GGG called Ward out
      Actually him and dopey Abel were laughing calling everyone out.

Chavez /GGG when Chavez was good.

Saunders/ GGG CRAZY money doe which was same as Lemuix. It was a lie.

Eubank don't really know who to blame now

Jacobs postponed over money and then almost canceled.

Canelo 2 went way past the deadline more then once for Drama boy.

Comment

Lemieux
        Jacobs *
        I would say that Rubio, Geale, and Murray are all as notable as Lemieux....For whatever that is worth.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
          I would say that Rubio, Geale, and Murray are all as notable as Lemieux....For whatever that is worth.

none of them are notable wins

Rubio/Geale are ok wins, Murray is a good win imo

but not the kind of wins you mention when ranking P4P, or when talking about greatness

you are actually right about Lemieux imho, but if I remove him then I will get called a hater

Comment

none of them are notable wins

Rubio/Geale are ok wins, Murray is a good win imo

but not the kind of wins you mention when ranking P4P, or when talking about greatness

you are actually right about Lemieux imho, but if I remove him then I will get called a hater
            Buffalo Bill Murray is a good win??? Dude is what 0-4 or 0-5 in major title fights??? He should move to Chokelahoma

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
              Rubio made easy work of Lemuix so no argument here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Buffalo Bill Murray is a good win??? Dude is what 0-4 or 0-5 in major title fights??? He should move to Chokelahoma

Murray was VERY unlucky in at least 2 of those fights

and I would favour him over Rubio/Geale head-to-head

Comment

Lemieux
                  Jacobs *
                  Now Andrades list..

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                    Now Andrades list..

You forgot bob.. I mean jack culcay/willie nelson (yes the singer)vanes,the fighters who was sold to andrade as "comes with kneepads pre-installed" but ended up going life & death,esp. in culcay who were supposed to be a showcase fight
                    Last edited by kushking; 01-22-2019, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      I rate GGG high because I scored the Jacob fight 7-5 and Canelo 1st fight 7-5 ggg. So he has to be skilled to compete with those 2.

But your right styles make fights and alot of fights I wanted to see never happened with GGG no matter how much they said they wanted it. Everyone had to bend over for him and that includes Oscar/Canelo in the 2nd fight.

Ward/ GGG called Ward out
                      Actually him and dopey Abel were laughing calling everyone out.

Chavez /GGG when Chavez was good.

Saunders/ GGG CRAZY money doe which was same as Lemuix. It was a lie.

Eubank don't really know who to blame now

Jacobs postponed over money and then almost canceled.

Canelo 2 went way past the deadline more then once for Drama boy.
                      and ward didnt want to fight so whats your point? he tried to fight sartison and hbo kicked his ass off their network for refusing to fight the guys they approved. his promoter said this in court but ok its gggs fault ward wanted easy fights.

yes when chavez was good... didn't he turn down like 7 million dollars? once again ggg's fault of course. ggg should have offered him 8 million ducker

unknown saunders was offered as much money as lemiuex who was a known fighter in the states and you are trying to spin that into a duck? how does that work? still would have been his career high pay oh well.

eubank dont know who to blame? the guy who didnt take the millions of dollars maybe and whose own promoter says ducked the fight?

jacobs wanted more money and its ggg's fault? they could have forced the purse bid and jacobs would have gotten 25 percent but instead they gave him more money so he would fight.

the 2nd canelo fight is hte only fight where he played hardball. canelo just got caught cheating and everyone thought he lost hte first fight. he had to come to ggg. its called leverage.
                      Last edited by daggum; 01-22-2019, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X