Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: Davis-Farmer 'Meaningful Possibility' For Late 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
    Tevin signed I believe a 3 fight deal with dazn like most of the fighters did that went there dazn threw money at the guys they milked them and looks like leaving once contract up
    OK so now it make sense already 2 fights in on his deal so he has one more to go

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      Tevin signed I believe a 3 fight deal with dazn like most of the fighters did that went there dazn threw money at the guys they milked them and looks like leaving once contract up
      I wonder why Jacobs and GGG hasn't signed with DAZN? Maybe something going on there?

Comment

I would love to see this fight. I just see an entertaining awkward fight between this two.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Did Farmer sign a three fight deal or something with DAZN? And the March fight would be the 3rd one on his contract? Farmer is getting paid a pretty penny being on DAZN. I mean he can take this one off fight with Davis, but then should go right back to DAZN and ask for even a bigger raise. A dude like him making what 500k per fight against lower tier fighters is pretty damn good if you ask me.
          Do you really believe hes making 500k per fight with Hearn? He was just making 15k 2 years ago. I don't really believe this whole thing Hearn says about offering Tank more money to fight Farmer on DAZN. Farmer is probably making around 100-150k with Hearn now but he isn't getting paid like more than any top fighter at that weight like he makes it seem.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
            Do you really believe hes making 500k per fight with Hearn? He was just making 15k 2 years ago. I don't really believe this whole thing Hearn says about offering Tank more money to fight Farmer on DAZN. Farmer is probably making around 100-150k with Hearn now but he isn't getting paid like more than any top fighter at that weight like he makes it seem.
            Yes I do. It was reported to be a four fight deal worth around $2 million. And why wouldn't anyone believe this? Where else is Hearn spending all this money at? Dude put a bid of $1.5 million for Hooker vs Saucedo FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
              Davis would destroy Farmer, Anyone really want to watch this fight???

Farmer couldnt punch his way out of a wet paper bag. Never understood why some want this match-up.
              Agree, I think it would be a one sided fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Agree, I think it would be a one sided fight.
                I agree, Tank is going to destroy him whenever they fight.

But the internet is a powerful tool for convincing casuals lol

Comment

Davis would stop Farmer. Farmer got skills but his power is trash.

Comment

Working...
                  X