"Team Khan" Movie Documents Khan's Efforts To Fight Floyd And Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Team Khan" Movie Documents Khan's Efforts To Fight Floyd And Pac

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7633666

Fly-on-the-wall documentary about professional boxer Amir Khan. Filmed over two years, it follows Amir and his team in their quest to fight the best boxer on the planet, the unbeaten Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    Directors: Oliver Clark, Blair Macdonald
    Stars: Amir Khan, Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Like every other fighter. But Khan has to film his begging. Brook should have filmed his efforts to fight Khan and how Khan has run from him for years.

Comment

a documentary about someone chasing a fight which they didnt get? really?

Comment

I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Like every other fighter. But Khan has to film his begging. Brook should have filmed his efforts to fight Khan and how Khan has run from him for years.
          Not every other fighter has the skill set to potentially beat them both like Khan does.

Comment

Pathetic.

Says everything you need to know about Amir Khan.

Keep running from Brook (I fought Canelo, I'll fight Kell when he fights GGG. Kell should face his mandatory Spence and then i'll fight him etc etc etc)

Kell will come down to 147 like Khan wanted and yet he's still running.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Not every other fighter has the skill set to potentially beat them both like Khan does.
              Any fighter can potentially beat any other. Khan has lived off potential his whole career, sat around and thought he was going to be handed his shot on a plate like he has been given his whole career. He's such and entitled ******, i mean he's literally ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Any fighter can potentially beat any other. Khan has lived off potential his whole career, sat around and thought he was going to be handed his shot on a plate like he has been given his whole career. He's such and entitled ******, i mean he's literally ******ed.
                Any fighter doesn't potentially have the skill set to beat any other fighter. Khan's inherent set of skills would have been a unique challenge for both Pac and Floyd to face in a pro fight which is why they both avoided the Khan fight and instead opted for fighters with skill sets that they could manage more confidently.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
                  Pathetic.

Says everything you need to know about Amir Khan.

Keep running from Brook (I fought Canelo, I'll fight Kell when he fights GGG. Kell should face his mandatory Spence and then i'll fight him etc etc etc)

Kell will come down to 147 like Khan wanted and yet he's still running.
                  Khan signed with Brook's promoter to try and secure the fight. Remember Brook is the one who literally said he's "petrified of losing to Khan".

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Any fighter doesn't potentially have the skill set to beat any other fighter. Khan's inherent set of skills would have been a unique challenge for both Pac and Floyd to face in a pro fight which is why they both avoided the Khan fight and instead opted for fighters with skill sets that they could manage more confidently.

i wish he had the skill set to beat danny garcia😆😆😆😆

6 yrs and counting since khan has been a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X