Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When applying for jobs do you have multiple interviews lined up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] When applying for jobs do you have multiple interviews lined up?

Or do you put all your eggs in one basket?

I have an interview lined up with (possibly) another one lined up too.

I consider it only fair that I deal myself the best hand, after all employers are ruthless with their recruitment, but I'd feel guilty turning down a position because the guys I just spoke with on the phone seemed really cool

Have you ever turned down a position?

I've got an interview tomorrow actually, if this doesn't go well then **** it, I'll apply for others.

Just keep trying and don't give up. Also having cool colleagues helps within the work environment, you want a stable team to get along with to make work fun and easier.

I usually only turn down the position after a trial to see if this is my type of work and if I'm able to get along with others.

Comment

I wud usually have a couple. Like 4-5 sometimes

Comment

You can list "interests" on your resume as "shooting hoops at the park by myself."

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          You can list "interests" on your resume as "shooting hoops at the park by myself."
          He doesn't actually shoot hoops, just runs by the bball court hoping no 12 year olds take his shoes

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            You've never gone to the park by yourself? What a bunch of Debbie Downers we've got on here.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            He doesn't actually shoot hoops, just runs by the bball court hoping no 12 year olds take his shoes
            I had just run for 20 minutes. When is the last time you ran longer than ten minutes, old man?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              Or do you put all your eggs in one basket?

I have an interview lined up with (possibly) another one lined up too.

I consider it only fair that I deal myself the best hand, after all employers are ruthless with their recruitment, but I'd feel guilty turning down a position because the guys I just spoke with on the phone seemed really cool

Have you ever turned down a position?
              Yes I have turned down jobs in the past

Keep your interviews lined up... set up as many as possible...

But if somebody offers a job, and you like the job, take it.. the grass isn't always greener on the other side..

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                You've never gone to the park by yourself? What a bunch of Debbie Downers we've got on here.

I had just run for 20 minutes. When is the last time you ran longer than ten minutes, old man?
                It's been three days since its been raining here, but I normally jog 2 or 3 miles every other day after my heavy bag work. The better question would be the last time a 13 year old kicked my ass and stole my shoes. Haven't ever had my shoes taken off my feet and haven't lost to a 13 year old since I was 10.

Comment

I used to push heavy sht in my 20s and now im more legit so luckily, i never had to deal with interviews.

Work for yourself, Shaolin, fuk interviews.

Arent you Chinese? Get some of that chinese money from grandma or parents and build something off of it.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    I used to push heavy sht in my 20s and now im more legit so luckily, i never had to deal with interviews.

Work for yourself, Shaolin, fuk interviews.

Arent you Chinese? Get some of that chinese money from grandma or parents and build something off of it.

listen to this guy, Tago

go open a donut shop

Comment

Working...
                    X