Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like golovkin but why fight a guy with 2 consecutive losses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    What? He's been trying to fight Sturm for years and been getting fcuk over as his mando and had Sturm running and paying to not fight him
    Sarcasm..... You guys are on the same team

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      Sarcasm..... You guys are on the same team
      I thought it was, wasnt sure tho

Comment

If they've got a check with my name on it, I'm going there to pick that up.

Comment

GGG wants to fight often and this guy who lost 2 needs to get back in and get a decent pay before his stock goes further south! Have you thought that he's the only guy willing to fight on the date that GGG wants to fight!
          I get a kick out of some people here who think the fighters call each other and set the dates!!! The "worst dirt in boxing" is the crap that goes on "outside the ring"! It gets dangerous there too! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            GGG wants to fight often and this guy who lost 2 needs to get back in and get a decent pay before his stock goes further south! Have you thought that he's the only guy willing to fight on the date that GGG wants to fight!
            I get a kick out of some people here who think the fighters call each other and set the dates!!! The "worst dirt in boxing" is the crap that goes on "outside the ring"! It gets dangerous there too! Ray.
            Good points bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              Have you thought that he's the only guy willing to fight on the date that GGG wants to fight!
              He's probably the only guy willing to take the fight, period.

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              From Martinez-Quillin, no top fighters want it. What's he supposed to do??
              ^^

Meanwhile, we at least get a fight to watch with another coming in June.

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Stop telling yourself that lie.
              Go on then, show me the NSB threads with all the fighters calling out Golovkin

Comment

What? He's been trying to fight Sturm for years and been getting fcuk over as his mando and had Sturm running and paying to not fight him
                Sarcasm......

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  You don't even know what you're talking about. Golovkin got dicked around and wasted at least two years as a mandatory to Felix Sturm. His old promotional company who promoted Sturm at the time did everything in their power to keep Golovkin on the sidelines.

So he's certainly tried to step up multiple times over the years.

Maybe you'd prefer him to sit out and not fight anyone until his HBO date but if he wants a stay busy fight before then that's fine by me.
                  Felix sturm has been a middleweight king for years, wtf did goolovkin do to get that fight? U telling me it's ok for him to sit and wait for a fight when there are others out there? U guys are going too far with this ****. Now he's supposedly been avoided for half a decade by every single middleweight from 08 til now. That's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Felix sturm has been a middleweight king for years, wtf did goolovkin do to get that fight? U telling me it's ok for him to sit and wait for a fight when there are others out there? U guys are going too far with this ****. Now he's supposedly been avoided for half a decade by every single middleweight from 08 til now. That's pathetic.
                    He was his (Sturm) MANDO

Comment

Its a stay busy fight for a June HBO date that he has scheduled, off of HBO and not even on American TV. None of the top middleweights want to fight him, so he has to settle. Thing with Broner is he chose Gavin, this "natural" 4'5 LW, whose been on a bum roll as an HBO fight, this isnt a stay busy fight. Both fights suck

Understand the meaning of "stay busy fight", otherwise stop crying. Its either he fights somebody or sits and wait for his date in June
                      Idc if it's a stay busy fight, it's a **** fight. No need to defend it And how isn't Rees a stay busy fight? That's exactly what it is. and it's a much better one than Ishida that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X