Collapse
No announcement yet.

DREAM 17 LIVE RIGHT NOW! stream!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God damn hes such a waste of talent. He hits so hard but rather just wrestle all the damn time. His wrestling is too whats it called, when the opponent can see it from a mile away. It wastes all his internet, he should be more aggressive and tearing peoples heads off. Might be awhile before we see him in the ufc. Should go to AKA or American Top Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
      God damn hes such a waste of talent. He hits so hard but rather just wrestle all the damn time. His wrestling is too whats it called, when the opponent can see it from a mile away. It wastes all his internet, he should be more aggressive and tearing peoples heads off. Might be awhile before we see him in the ufc. Should go to AKA or American Top Team.
      Talking about Harris? He's more worried about looking flashy then doing the job properly. Such a horrible waste of talent too.

He was looking for that slam the entire fight. When it finally happened I chuckled a bit.

Comment

Last few fights have been kinda lame, but the money end of the card is still coming. Overall though pretty good event so far.

Comment

I ****in fell asleep because the middle fights were pretty slow, but watching those last 3 those were sick!!!

Never can go wrong with a Tawajiri or Hanson fight nevertheless the crazyness when they fight! Aoki raped Razor Rob like he should!

Comment

I passed out during the intermission...

Comment

Working...
            X