Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor vs. Apinun Khongsong - Purse Bid Set For Jan. 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    You are still butthurt over the fact that the last 3 guys he beat you picked to beat him.
    Josh Taylor might rob Apinun Khongsong on the scores or get a early stoppage with help of a UK ref. I just hope that somehow Apinun Khongsong's team wins the purse bid and force the 'Tart-Tomato' to defend the IBF-WBA on foreign soil.

I know one thing for sure, Josh Taylor is never beating Jose Ramirez ; Taylor is getting beat soon.

Comment

I can't imagine bob promoting and choosing the UK for one of his fighters, i'd expect him to follow fury's path and never be seen again (or anytime soon). I find it odd why he's decided to shell out for 2 brits though, I don't think Fury is doing the numbers they expected. Though maybe they knew that and was pinning it all on the wilder rematch selling 2 mill

Comment

Why are you being a knob? Taylor is clearly a good fighter and the ramirez fight will be a belter. That's the type of fight we all want to see.

Comment

Conor Mcgregors catchphrase comes to mind here....

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Josh Taylor might rob Apinun Khongsong on the scores or get a early stoppage with help of a UK ref. I just hope that somehow Apinun Khongsong's team wins the purse bid and force the 'Tart-Tomato' to defend the IBF-WBA on foreign soil.

I know one thing for sure, Josh Taylor is never beating Jose Ramirez ; Taylor is getting beat soon.
            He doesn't have to beat Ramirez, he already had a successful career in the amateurs and in the pros and became a world champion. He is a boxer, he fights for a living and like 99.9% of all boxers on the planet, he will win some and lose some. He is already in the top .01 % of all boxers on the planet that have won a world title. Are YOU in the top .01% of all the people in the world who do what you do for a living? I'll bet the answer is no way in hell.
            Last edited by richardt; 01-15-2020, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              He doesn't have to beat Ramirez, he already had a successful career in the amateurs and in the pros and became a world champion. He is a boxer, he fights for a living and like 99.9% of all boxers on the planet, he will win some and lose some. He is already in the top .02 % of all boxers on the planet that have won a world title. Are in the top .2% of all the people in the world who do what you do for a living? I'll bet the answer is no way in hell.
              Josh Taylor is a loser in life, regardless of his 'success' in the ring. I just got back from vacation and have been reading all the appalling news from this euro-redneck : the racism, drugging, incarceration.

I'm surprised that Josh Taylor still has a boxing licence and his world titles , this is the guy that won the prestigious Mohammed Ali trophy I said to myself?! I nearly threw-up.

Comment

Josh Taylor is a loser in life, regardless of his 'success' in the ring. I just got back from vacation and have been reading all the appalling news from this euro-redneck : the racism, drugging, incarceration.

I'm surprised that he still has a boxing licence and his world titles , this is the guy that one the prestigious Mohammed Ali trophy I said to myself?! I nearly threw-up.
                "nearly threw-up". It's time for you to give up watching boxing because you're not cut out for this if you cant handle seeing European fighters become successful and it goes beyond just Taylor. You hate European fighters, and take every chance to call them Euro-bums, that is something everyone on this site knows about you.
                Last edited by richardt; 01-15-2020, 10:50 AM.

Comment

I'll agree about the alleged racist comment which he needs to sort out. The drug stuff has been denied and he himself has said that he will lead a better life outside of the ring. He's got a great future in the sport and will give us boxing fans many great fights surly you can agree to that whether you want him to lose or not

Comment

I hope Apinun Khongsong pounds the 'Tart-Tomato' until hes ketchup! Regis Pro gave Taylor that work, Josh has not recovered from that savage beating in the finals of the WBSS. I'm telling you, dont be surprised if Apinun Khongsong becomes the next Rungvisai.
                    Did you see Taylor's left eye post fight? That's right - completely unmarked. Reggie couldn't even tickle him with his right hand and Taylor's damaged right eye was the work of Reggie's head. Can't wait til Hank becomes UNDISPUTED KING of 140 lbs! Let's go 1HourSonned!

Comment

Working...
                    X