Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I Don't Give a **** What Centeno Did; I'm No Aleem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: I Don't Give a **** What Centeno Did; I'm No Aleem!

The last time Hugo Centeno Jr. encountered an unbeaten opponent, Centeno knocked him out with one punch. Centeno cracked Immanuwel Aleem with a counter left hook that knocked Aleem silly in the third round of their August 25 fight in Miami, Oklahoma. Aleem fell to the canvas like a chopped tree and couldn't continue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

2nd bum in a row charlie has signed to fight

Comment

I like seeing boxers dress up and act classy. Cant stand when they act a fool and look homeless...

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        2nd bum in a row charlie has signed to fight
        Centro is WAY better then that GIMP! Be a fun fight. Im cool with it while they wait for Canelo/GGG handle their buisness

Comment

Charlo will beat the crap out of Centeno.

For someone touted to be on the level of the top dogs at 160, Charlo's recent opposition has been poor. Even though I rated him, Williams is and was unproven also, so Charlo hardly has an immense resume at 154 to fall back on. Basically Trout and past that there is not much.

I like Charlo, but i feel his opposition is not doing him justice atm

Comment

This dudes surprised he didn't get credit for beating a 1 legged gimp 2 yrs retired??? hes the best mw really?? Because as much as I would love for him to face 3g/nelo victor,he needs to stop with all this bs about being ducked & being the best because he hasn't proven a god damn thing other than hes not good enough to fight at smw,he couldn't even kd a worn trout ffs & imo trout won that fight, until this guy fights a top 6 mw (not from bs wbc ranking),hes taking the easy route to a payday,& when fighters do that it ends tragically.
            Last edited by kushking; 02-23-2018, 09:54 AM.

Comment

My man Jay Charles bout to knock boys heads off!

Comment

He is going to fight a bum, but says like he is going to beat Deontay Wilder.

Comment

I like that he has a chip on his shoulder but he's gonna need to step up that level of comp after Centeno

Comment

"They’re not gonna give me the credit until I keep whopping they ass, and that’s what I’m here to do.”
                    Keep doing your thing.

Ignore the detractors who will insult or nitpick everything about you like they did Andre Ward or do Jermell, Deontay Wilder, Adonis Stevenson, etc etc.

Just continue to handle your business in the ring no matter who they put in front of you and damn the naysayers.

Comment

Working...
                    X