No announcement yet.

Who wins: Errol Spence vs Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
    I don't see him being able to control the distance the whole fight man......at times maybe....but he wont be able keep spence honest...broner hurt mikey to the body late in their fight.....errol will get to him....i like mikey, he's great....but i don't see it happening.....errol does not have an june oppenent, why doesn't mikey go to dallas and fight errol in june, if he's serious?????
    Mikey gave his timeline for when he will make a move to 147 and aim for errol or spence, so go ask him if you want more details on the why,who,where,what and whens cause IDK

and okay cool thats how you see it but not how I see it. your whole entire argument on why spence will win is cause "he will get to him" lmfao not even no skills or anything yall relying on size and power and EVENTUALLY mikey will fold lol.

Great plan.

Boxing Skills> Size

Comment

I like MG,....but not against ES. Spence is just too much for Mickey to handle over 12 rounds which I wouldnt see ever happening,.....maybe 6 if MG is lucky to last that long... much less a fight even being made between these two men. Calling out other fighters to stay in the public light is just part of the business I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Mikey gave his timeline for when he will make a move to 147 and aim for errol or spence, so go ask him if you want more details on the why,who,where,what and whens cause IDK

and okay cool thats how you see it but not how I see it. your whole entire argument on why spence will win is cause "he will get to him" lmfao not even no skills or anything yall relying on size and power and EVENTUALLY mikey will fold lol.

Great plan.

Boxing Skills> Size
        Nope i said spence's body attack will be the difference, that and he will over power mikey in the clinch/trenches.
        errol is also skilled....lets be real
        If mikey cleans out welter weight he is an ATG period!
        I will admit that period!

Comment

Mikey is better, spence is bigger.

Comment

I don't see him being able to control the distance the whole fight man......at times maybe....but he wont be able keep spence honest...broner hurt mikey to the body late in their fight.....errol will get to him....i like mikey, he's great....but i don't see it happening.....errol does not have an june oppenent, why doesn't mikey go to dallas and fight errol in june, if he's serious?????
            Id rather see Mickey fight Crawford instead of Spence. Both of which, IMO would get blasted out by Spence anyways.

Comment

Nope i said spence's body attack will be the difference, that and he will over power mikey in the clinch/trenches.
              errol is also skilled....lets be real
              If mikey cleans out welter weight he is an ATG period!
              I will admit that period!

okay and if that doesnt happen mikey wins? lol that basically what you saying, so you saying the same shit I am.

Mikey is gonna win but Errol has a punchers chance, you just have a higher level of faith in that punchers chance and you rationalize it in a different way.

Mikey Skills > Errols Skills

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                okay and if that doesnt happen mikey wins? lol that basically what you saying, so you saying the same shit I am.

Mikey is gonna win but Errol has a punchers chance, you just have a higher level of faith in that punchers chance and you rationalize it in a different way.

Mikey Skills > Errols Skills
                Nope the BODY ATTACK is the main difference.

Comment

Nope the BODY ATTACK is the main difference.
                  okay........... if you say so.

Comment

As crazy as it sounds I think Spence might hit Mikey's gigantic head so hard that it will shrink

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Spence all day. Don't even see this as very close & competitive a fight. I'd be surprised if Mikey beat any top 5 147lber. I think his max best weight he'll compete for the #1 spot at is 140.
                      My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Working...
                      X