No announcement yet.

DBN now say GGG and Canelo are ducking Charlo..lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    I can tell you right now GGG wants nothing to do with Charlo. Already protested his mandatory spot. Golovkin is made to order for Charlo and they know it. Charlo would crack that chin and ruin Golovkin's career. Think it's a coincidence GGG just started talking about retirement and moving up 1 or 2 defense short of Hopkins record? I think not!
    Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
    They want nothing to do with Charlo period
    I'd lit you both up like a Christmas tree

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      I still have no idea which charlo they're talking about
      Jermall, 160
      Jermell, 154

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
        Charlo sucks
        lil g sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          some Youtube channels hide their racist agendas. others are blatant. Dontae is blatant. anybody who ****s on GGG's resume but salivates over Charlo is pushing an agenda.
          Jermall is undefeated.
          lil g fought 36 bums in a row & lost to Jacobs & Nelo.

Where is the agenda? Oh to expose the fake **** in lil g? Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Charlo is good but overrated by some. He could not knock Trout down or have Trout in trouble and he didn't beat Trout by much. Why would either GGG or Canelo be so worried about fighting him? He has yet to beat a really good middleweight and he is about to fight another middleweight who isn't very good. I think Jacobs, GGG and Canelo would all beat him.
            If they know they can beat him they would of fought him already. Nelo was doing catchweights while he was at 154 & NEVER fought Jermall while he was there & he was the mandatory yes/no?

Why is abel shook to put him in with Jermall?

Why is Jacobs on hbo now?

Comment

Originally posted by Rampad View Post
              Charlo has beaten who exactly to deserve a shot?
              The same person brook beat to get a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
                charlo should have fought jacobs instead of turning it down, then at least he can say he beat a legit mw and therefor deserves a shot at ggg canelo winner. he shouldnt be able to sit on sidelines then get to face ggg canelo winner.. jacobs deserves ggg canelo winner before charlo
                does.
                WOW! Is this how LIES START?!?

Why is Jacobs with hbo now? Cuz ya'll really like to lie....the answer is cuz he want a rematch with lil g so he went that route, he does not want Jermall at least not NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  You will not see GGG fight Charlo at this point. His career is on the wind down. We might see 2 or 3 more fights out of him and that include Canelo, bjs, and maybe Jacobs. It is Cash out time. Make some ppv money and then retirement.
                  Then why do they want to move to 168? After Nelo beats him again he will move to 168 to avoid Jermall.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Abel is an idiot, I woulda schooled DBN with his double standards.

I didn't hear that fat jabba the hutt looking turd harassing CHarlo's trainer because he didn't fight his mando Andrade.
                    DOUBLE STANDARDS

He fought Wade when he had no other options at 160.

Right now that GGG has been looking like sht : Canelo is available, BJS too, 168 too (Eubank won't lose this pen).

Charlo doesn't make so much sense for his legacy and bank account, less than those fights at least.

Abel shouldn't go to an openly racial media where GGG is openly hated.
                    That is more Black Boxing Nation than anything else, just look at the comment section.

I agree with one thing, Abel is dumb.
                    How the F*K is it that when you fight a good contender for the FIRST time in your WHOLE career it just means he is looking like **** now? HOW??

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Most of you thought Rigo posed a legit threat to Loma.

Then said Rigo was too small.

I can already hear all the "Charlo beats nobody at 160", is a 154 pounder all night long.

Style make fights and Charlo is a good fight if you ask me, bud that Dude is stiff and it plays right into GGG hands.

You need defense to beat GGG and CHarlo's defense is average if you ask me.
                      He is an easy target, like margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X