Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the betting favorite for the Golovkin vs. Canelo rematch fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the betting favorite for the Golovkin vs. Canelo rematch fight?

GGG was the betting favorite in the first fight and I think he's still the favorite to win the rematch fight...

Would Nelo finally live up to his underdog status in the rematch fight?

Comment

Pretty much same odds as the first fight... ggg- $1.60ish. Canelo- $2.40ish.... I want to see ggg win clearly but my money will be goin on canelo

Comment

GGG still the favorite since many believed that he won the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
          Pretty much same odds as the first fight... ggg- $1.60ish. Canelo- $2.40ish.... I want to see ggg win clearly but my money will be goin on canelo
          Is this because the first fight is a draw so the odds in the first fight holds true for the 2nd fight?

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
            Is this because the first fight is a draw so the odds in the first fight holds true for the 2nd fight?
            Tbh I'm not sure,,,I would of thought the draw would have made the odds closer- maybe-$1.80(ggg),$1.90(canelo)

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
              Tbh I'm not sure,,,I would of thought the draw would have made the odds closer- maybe-$1.80(ggg),$1.90(canelo)
              yeah and there are people who said Nelo will win the rematch since he has the abilities to improve and GGG more likely to degrade. with this, Nelo should be the betting favorite by now but this is not the case.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X