No announcement yet.

Man exposing fans...!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
    more importantly, look at the usual suspects, posters in this thread, that enjoy such videos... they are the follow-ship of the most unsubscribed youtube channels hyping Easter Euro fighters as a reason to hate those ''black biased'' channels with 100k followers...
    Yes we all know how these posters think. They are just more careful to not step over the line so they don't get banned. TBH it's these kind of posters that make people dislike fighters and their fan bases.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
      more importantly, look at the usual suspects, posters in this thread, that enjoy such videos... they are the follow-ship of the most unsubscribed youtube channels hyping Easter Euro fighters as a reason to hate those ''black biased'' channels with 100k followers...

Comment

I tried watching that video but in the first 6 minutes, he did not make a single coherent point.

Wtf was it about?

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
          i have to see him in historical fights. better fights 1st......i can name 100 clear fighters thats ahead of him at this point that i have in my note pad and critically analyzed.
          Why don't you name us someone who's fought at the level of competition he has in their first 11 professional fights. You can come up with a million excuses not to give the guy credit but go ahead and give props to someone like Spence Jr who's fought one tough guy who was coming off having his faced caved in and now he's fighting a guy who spent most the past years fighting at 140 and hasn't fought in over a year most likely.

Keep picking and choosing who you want to give credit to, that's your prerogative. Fact of the matter is, anyone with 2 good eyes can see the talent Lomachenko has. Guys like you won't give him any credit, it will just be " he needs to move up and fight this guy or that guy". We just went through all the same **** with GGG over the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            Agreed... A great unbiased youtuber, knows what he is talking about. Never thought I was gonna see Black youtuber like him.

Not a racist garbage like Dontae or BoxingEgo etc.
            I think you are the racist one trying to flip the script....People were going for Rigo cuz he was being played out by bob arum & everyone played along with bob repeating the things he said & that were spewed out in the media like espn....racist are in full effect in the boxing world & if you deny it then you are lying to me, yourself & everyone around you....

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
              I am not racist & never brought race into anything, I have black fighter on my avatar & as a signature.

And I am NOT White either.
              Its a cover-up & you are really oscar6662....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                it's like this. i have been called a racist......only for pointing out that rigo vs loma was a joke (way before the fight even happened may i add) one guy was way too small and inactive for anything. u say this was a "great" win. all i argued was how is this great win the fight it's self wasn't great "filled with pitty patter and holding) & one opponent had never fought at 130? how is this great?

i am a history buff. to say lomachenko is greater then marcino, pep, manny, even someone like marquez is blasphemies. i have been called racist for not accepting this win as a great win & lomachenko being a great fighter. he hasn't proved it. loma didn't move up to 130 the dude fought at 130 tons of tons of times. rigo looks 43.

i like true great fights and moments not circus shows. this has made me racist even by the guy in the video's logic.
                At 1st I said to myself that this was an unfair fight for all the reasons you said plus more but being that arum played Rigo out Rigo actually got some support....I thought Rigo would make it a fight so I rolled the dice & picked him for the upset. If I knew he was going to put a D- effort I would of never picked him....lol....& the people that see & know that racist are in the boxing world of course they are going to go against loma. I think the dude that posted this thread is a racist, race baiter or is being paid for things like this....Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Why don't you name us someone who's fought at the level of competition he has in their first 11 professional fights. You can come up with a million excuses not to give the guy credit but go ahead and give props to someone like Spence Jr who's fought one tough guy who was coming off having his faced caved in and now he's fighting a guy who spent most the past years fighting at 140 and hasn't fought in over a year most likely.

Keep picking and choosing who you want to give credit to, that's your prerogative. Fact of the matter is, anyone with 2 good eyes can see the talent Lomachenko has. Guys like you won't give him any credit, it will just be " he needs to move up and fight this guy or that guy". We just went through all the same **** with GGG over the last few years.
                  So loma fought only two good opponents (Gary & Walters), one TWO divisions lower (Rigo) & LOST to a NOT SO GOOD fighter (salido). Errol is just ONE fight away from loma to fighting another good fighter. Errol will be facing LP in Jan. & LP is better than kell brook for the record. As for lil g, he fought two good opponents his WHOLE pro career & LOST....He also ducked The S.O.G.
                  Last edited by j.razor; 12-12-2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

People do tend to support boxers they can identify with.

It's not logical, but if you see a tough fighter you can identify with, that makes you feel tougher yourself - because you think this tough fighter is similar to you, in some way.

Like I said, it's not logical at all.

A lot of fans identify themselves by race, especially American fans. I identify myself by nationality. I'm British, and white, but my nationality, and my culture, are more important to me than my race.

A workmate of mine, also born and raised in the UK, of South Indian ancestry, supports boxers who are stocky and powerful, whatever their race or nationality, because he is stocky and powerfully built himself.

He told me if he sees a stocky, powerfully built boxer knocking somebody TFO, it makes him feel that he could knock people TFO himself, if he wanted to.
                    Last edited by kafkod; 12-12-2017, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      That’s all nonsense and this fans thing too I don’t like most of the fanboys of ggg or Floyd on here but I respect both of them as fighters heavy. Its pretty stupid to judge a fighter cause of his “fans”.
                      The second video posted by the OP nails that perfectly.

It's understandable that you may not like a boxer's fans, or his promoter, or whatever. But to pick against that boxer in a fight, because you don't like his fans or his promoter is just too stupid for words.

j.razor "Black fighters don't get the credit they deserve .. so Jacobs beat GGG and Jermal is going to beat him too."

LalinPromotions "Canelo is going to knock GGG TFO ... because of karma for PAC turds and Kovalev fans saying Ward only won by cheating"..
                      Last edited by kafkod; 12-12-2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X