Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Brook & Khan move up 2 weight classes...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Brook & Khan move up 2 weight classes...

They are 'cashing out'

when rigo moves up 2 weight classes he 'deserves a huge amount of credit' ' should be in the HOF'

Ive heard rigo should be p4p no.1 even if he loses

Canelo and GGG both offered great paydays, I don't think Rigo is going to make bank like those two did by fighting Loma - though he has a great chance to be crowned p4p #1 and increase his profile / potential earnings by beating Loma and then hopefully attract some bigger fights moving forward

Comment

mlac someone sounds worried about their acca ! jus kiddin mate

i kno workouts only show you so much but loma looks like he has the flu here - keeps wiping away his nose but sometimes in high paced workouts people get sniffles, i kno i do but this workout wasnt the most intense, and i jus took a quick look at his workout vs walters and hes not wiping away his nose...and rigo looks good...

Comment

Brook and Khan had a lot of great options in their own divisions, Rigo didn't cuz he was severely ducked. Rigo is mainly looking for a good fight and a decent payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Oluminati View Post
          Brook and Khan had a lot of great options in their own divisions, Rigo didn't cuz he was severely ducked. Rigo is mainly looking for a good fight and a decent payday.

exactly!!!!

Comment

exactly, brook & khan could of fought each other for a similar payday / a load of other options

Rigo is 37 years old, at the very end of his career and is cashing out.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              exactly, brook & khan could of fought each other for a similar payday / a load of other options

if he looks his age then yea its a cash out , if its competitive it isnt, no1 else with a name is willing to fight him

Comment

"when rigo moves up 2 weight classes he 'deserves a huge amount of credit' ' ...........................

There is a huge difference between a bantam and a welter giving up 10 lbs to start prior to re hydration.
                The lighter weight fighters who give away "mass" even if it seems slight is a bigger concession than the higher weight categories.

Rigo is giving some size up but it has more to do with age for me than the size differences. He has a huge amount of training time in his life and at 37 everyone's ability to absorb good punches dwindles.
                Which ever man brings the best power should prevail.
                I like Rigo in this fight but younger legs and movement can cancel power.
                Hoping for a great match up.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Cashing out is ppv money and getting ko/tko in 5 and 6 rounds. Rigo is not likely getting cash out money and many people think he can actually last 12 rounds. I think he's just thirsty for a good and meaningful scrap! His reward would come after a possible win.

Comment

Cashing out is ppv money and getting ko/tko in 5 and 6 rounds. Rigo is not likely getting cash out money and many people think he can actually last 12 rounds. I think he's just thirsty for a good and meaningful scrap! His reward would come after a possible win.
                    No cashing out is taking the fight that pays you the most, the amount of money the lighter guys get is not comparable to the higher weights
                    This is the biggest amount of money rigo could get, there were no other options.

Also the bookies have Rigo getting knocked out as the betting favorite.

Comment

Working...
                    X