Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is wilder the lowest IQ boxer in the sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is wilder the lowest IQ boxer in the sport?

"I strongly believe I knocked Tyson Fury out"

Hhahahahahaha

Damn i laughed at this one

Yes. I think Ruiz gives him a run for his money, he just mumbles and then gives a tarded smile after talking.

Comment

Gervonta Davis can barely speak so I'd say no about Wilder.

Comment

I think everyone was thinking that sh^t for a second.

Comment

He's up there he's so dumb it's a bit embarrassing. Luckily he punches people in the face for a living and that's something he seems to do very well.

Comment

No he's just a conn man telling his clueless fans a made up story to run with ,well actually his fan base are a combination of stupid kids and liars some adult mentally challenged as well . .

But hes a top dumb guy for sure id say Broner is over him but hes retired ? So wait a second ?
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-10-2019, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Till this day! I'd say Joshua is just as dumb to be honest, nobody seems to mention that.

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
                Till this day! I'd say Joshua is just as dumb to be honest, nobody seems to mention that.
                Yea Joshuas the dumb one making over 20 mill on average per fight with 100 million network contracts tied to both DAZN/Sky Sports ,has a promoters license and numerous sponsors with an understanding of how to market himself unlike smart Wilder ,with hotel brawls/assualt cases , turning down 100 million ,and in legal battles WHILE a pro fighter like beating up women and possession of drugs and the icing on that cake he told the world he wishes to give birth ? lol
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-10-2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

He is definitely up there, when Adrien “Freaking” Broner has more in him than you then you must know you are dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Yea Joshuas the dumb one making over 20 mill on average per fight with 100 million network contracts tied to both DAZN/Sky Sports ,has a promoters license and numerous sponsors with an understanding of how to market himself unlike smart Wilder ,with hotel brawls/assualt cases , turning down 100 million ,and in legal battles WHILE a pro fighter like beating up women and possession of drugs and the icing on that cake he told the world he wishes to give birth ? lol
                    You can barely form a proper sentence. Calm down Einstein.

Comment

Working...
                    X