Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: Deontay Wilder Can't Live in Tyson's World!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    What Team Fury doesn't realize or understand is the reason why Team Wilder is taking this fight on such a short turn around notice is because they feel he is vulnerable, not a full strength and that his health is now compromised with those two gashes over his eye. They don't believe that the scar tissue over his eye will be fully healed and will still be very tender. So they plan on exploiting that.
    Here we go with the ready made excuses.

Tyson Fury needs to fight another top elite heavyweight, thus-far in his carer he has only had two fights at elite level.

The odds are? If Wilder fights Fury next, the fight will not end on cuts 'It will end via stoppage'.

Note: In all honesty, cuts aside? 'I don't think Fury has the eye of the tiger anymore, his team have been continually promising improvements 'But from my observation, his performances inside the ring from a technical/physical perspective, have dropped. But that is not to say that they where great to start with 'As I have always thought that Tyson Fury was completely overrated'.
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 11-29-2019, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      What Team Fury doesn't realize or understand is the reason why Team Wilder is taking this fight on such a short turn around notice is because they feel he is vulnerable, not a full strength and that his health is now compromised with those two gashes over his eye. They don't believe that the scar tissue over his eye will be fully healed and will still be very tender. So they plan on exploiting that.
      Well Tyson must feel pretty good about that too.

He just did a stint in WWE where one accidental elbow or fall could have ripped it open when it was far more fresh.

Comment

Bomber dropped Gypsy twice and almost slept him...so I have no idea what type of world he’s talking about

Comment

"AHEAD OF HIS HUGE RETURN" Love the sarcasm here.

Comment

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
            Says some delusional f4g living in a reality tv bubble world
            BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by OLD JUD View Post
              ^^^^
              This.

And what's all this BS about?......

'After a long layoff, during which time he has become a reality TV star and household name, questions of ring rust are only natural but Tommy is adamant he is approaching the fight like a true professional.'

Who's household is that? His own?
              After going on Love Island, he's actually pretty famous in his own right.
              You can't that away from him.

Comment

He must've practiced that weak line in the mirror before he said it in this lame interview. You know how those reality TV types are😒

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
                  After going on Love Island, he's actually pretty famous in his own right.
                  You can't that away from him.
                  'Love Island', isn't that the sack of crap that the oxygen thieves and those with the IQ of a toilet brush froth at the mouth about with excitement?....(Or should that read 'excrement'?)
                  Last edited by OLD JUD; 12-13-2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                    You just shake your head when you read all this shti about Tommy Fury. He can bully all the bums he wants but you know he'll get cabbaged as soon as he fights a proper boxer. He fights like a poorly schooled club fighter.
                    Couldn't have put it any better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by OLD JUD View Post
                      'Love Island', isn't that the sack of crap that the oxygen thieves and those with the IQ of a toilet brush froth at the mouth about with excitement?....(Or should that read 'excrement'?)
                      normally I feel the same way and haven't watched the previous ones...but i did watch this years one just to see how tommy and the matchroom ringcard girl maura would do (she's the irish one in this ifl video)

it was entertaining/funny as fk tbh. a lot of great moments.
                      btw the dumbest guy on it was tommy fury..i imagine most boxers are on his level of intelligence anyway.

As for the viewers. There was a black girl on there, Yewande, who looked a bit like pogba.
                      https://www.instagram.com/yewande_biala/?hl=en
                      She was with a mixed race black guy on there...and then he dumped her for this one
                      https://www.instagram.com/arabellachi/
                      what happened after was pretty much a british female version of the ldbc taking over social media..
                      and just like you see the ldbc guys come up with names like 'ass juice' 'anthony pedshua' or 'lillian shyte' LOL
                      these ones came up with the famous arabella name memes

https://www.her.ie/entertainment/int...comical-470266

the majority of white viewers pretty much sided with the female british ldbc narrative.

i was one of the few who thought yewande, their version of wilder basically...made a complete tit of herself and was entirely to blame.

later the mixed race guy dumped arabella for a hot black girl
                      https://www.instagram.com/jourdanriane/
                      and because of their original hatred..they even sent her death threats.

so i would say british love island viewers are basically just like boxing fans.
                      it's ironic i watched the thing to see the 2 people who were connected to the boxing world.

Comment

Working...
                      X