Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How TRUE is the 50/50 offer to Tyson Fury for wilder fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    But that's not what matters to the writer of the topic. That's why he wrote the topic. If it doesn't matter to you why are you in his topic?
    To inform him that even if that offer exists it's impossible for Fury to accept. Like i did. Would you rather mislead him?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      To inform him that even if that offer exists it's impossible for Fury to accept. Like i did. Would you rather mislead him?
      The offer did exist. That's what he's talking about. He's talking about the 50/50 offer Fury had before he decided to go with ESPN.

Comment

If what I read on boxing scene was true Fury was offered a 50/50 fight in New York with three neutral judges. The fight would have been on Showtime and the offer was made before Tyson signed with ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
          50/50 might have been on offer but Wilder is a Showtime fighter and the fight would be under their promotion. What happens if Fury gets robbed by the Haymon judges again?

Fury signed to ESPN to get some clout in negotiations. Fury was the B side in the first fight, agreed to all of Team Wilder's stipulations and then ended up getting robbed of a W.
          But haven't there been stars that got robbed under arum. Signing to arum doesn't guarantee a fair shake

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            But haven't there been stars that got robbed under arum. Signing to arum doesn't guarantee a fair shake
            I'm not saying that Arum is any better, I dislike him as much as the next boxing fan. I'm saying that Fury signed with him to guarantee a fair shake for himself. Now whether Wilder would get a fair shake on a Top Rank promotion is another question..

Comment

Yeah fury signing with Arum when he had a great deal on the table makes me scratch my head. It’s one thing if he went to Arum if the offer they sent wasn’t good. But it’s exactly what they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Nah fury had an offer for 50/50 for a week prior to signing with Arum. Delayed pursed bud numerous of times. Sources leaking deal was good to go. Fury just went to espn for more security. Wonder how Arum is gonna feel paying him to fight pulev 3 times.

Comment

Working...
                X