Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Bringer leave because Trump won the election?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    I literally have 1000's of those but I dont think you can delete your own threads at least as far as I know. I think a mod deletes them.
    It wasn't a thread. It was a post. I watched it live occur. No threads were deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      It wasn't a thread. It was a post. I watched it live occur. No threads were deleted.
      thats what im talking about post.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        He was very emotional & unsuited for being a moderator.

Towards the end he was permanently banning anyone who "back-talked" his EXTREME far-left political views & had a handful of shameless cheerleaders encouraging it in exchange for immunity.

Around the time he resigned, parts of the forum including the lounge had become inactive ghost towns with maybe one new thread per day.

The real site admins sent out emails reversing thousands of bans, citing heavy-handed moderation & the desire to give users a fresh start, so hundreds of people he banned for no other reason than making him look like an idiot came back and treated him like doormat.

He did come back later on to "rub it in our Nazi faces that Madam President was going to win and there was nothing misogynistic chauvinists could do about it". LOL...
        You gotta love Kharma.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

The real site admins sent out emails reversing thousands of bans,
          I'm not defending Bringer and will keep my feeling about him to myself but I can tell you that was more related to the Ban-stick bans not his and the growing dominance of Facebook's popularity as a social media network.

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          I literally have 1000's of those but I dont think you can delete your own threads at least as far as I know. I think a mod deletes them.
          You can if you go to go advanced edit and delete this message/your OP...that takes the thread out.

Comment

Bringer was cool never abused his mod powers, people just get too emotional when it comes to politics for some reason specially the ******ed right shills I can't blame him for not wanting to deal with the ****

Comment

Haha i remember that beta claiming Trump was going to get utterly destroyed on election night. I didn't see him after that...

Comment

Bringer was gone for years as a regular. He would pop up every now and then for a few days here and there.

He did come back regularly during the election, but left after Trump won and never came back.

I don't care about his politcal views. Bringer was a cool dude.

Comment

Working...
                X