• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
    or outta the ring like Bernard..
    He is a lil btch. Fuk bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      If one is gonna go down losing then they best go out the way Wlad did, showed a ton of heart and competed well against the much younger man. I hope this is his last fight.

Do you think he will end up aging quickly overnight, or he had a shyt performance last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
        Do you think he will end up aging quickly overnight, or he had a shyt performance last night?
        I thought he looked better than in his last two outings or maybe it's his understanding that improved, understanding that he's slowed and has to initiate a lot more, much like how Hopkins understood this in his first outing against Pascal. Not sure how I'd rate it but he looked a lot better than I expected he'd look.

Comment

Wlad went out on his shield.

He performed well, showed serious heart and guts and went out on his feet in a fight of the year candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Bad stoppage, those shots were blocked!
            It was a premature stoppage in my opinion also. It is said that's it's best to err on the side of safety but the refs should pay more attention to what's happening in the ring, especially since Wlad showed in the fifth that all goodbyes are not gone. Klitschko showed that he had the presence of mind to punch through those wide punches and inflict damage that could turn the fight. It's water under the bridge now but I would have liked to see the fight continue. Plus the clock was down to about ten seconds.

Comment

Working...
            X