Collapse
No announcement yet.

MASS EFFECT 3 |PC/360/PS3| Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just played The Arrival. Shot the psycho ***** and killed 300 000 people. I'm a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post

All and any ME3 news and discussion post here, please.
      post sum vidz or GTFO

Comment

ME2 was the best console game I have ever played, thanks for this info!!
        Have they released a date for when ME3 comes out??

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

if you do the arrival after the collector base you get sovereign on moniter if you do it before you get the collector general with sovereigns voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Remember reading on Bioware's forum that a ME movie is planned.

Don't know how they'll pull it off but it's planned and Bioware have given their permission.
                    the same was for halo even that dude who made the lord of the ring movies forgot his name sorry, said he was going to direct it, but later they said that he wasnt going to make it anymore so i dont know if they will ever make a movie like those games but i hope they do, i go to comingsoon.net to find out about movies that are coming out in future

Comment

I posted pics of the game informer ME3 scans but they were blocked, here is the link.

http://gamingeverything.com/?p=3178

whoever wants to save and upload them all to tinypic and post it ill pay 300mill to.

Comment

Working...
                      X