Master Celebrity Sexual Abuse & Harrassment Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    This is the lady they're talking about
    She can go **** herself. Just another bytch who found out she wasn't the **** she thought she was, now wants the spotlight for her overly ambitious run for congress. Why didn't she report the dude then and there, but she "half-jokingly" told him she could report him?

Comment

This is the lady they're talking about
      He is good. Over there they don't consider such things serious.

Comment

• I think trump musta fu kked ur girl or some sh it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
          I think trump musta fu kked ur girl or some sh it.
          so you aren't allowed to post articles of high profile people being accused of sexual assault, because it somehow ties in with Trump?

are you slow?

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            She can go **** herself. Just another bytch who found out she wasn't the **** she thought she was, now wants the spotlight for her overly ambitious run for congress. Why didn't she report the dude then and there, but she "half-jokingly" told him she could report him?
            DAMN! You really hate women

Comment

DAMN! You really hate women
              No, bro, i hate liars with a passion. And, as it turns out most women are sociopathic liars. Can't hate woman...are you mad?

Comment

No, bro, i hate liars with a passion. And, as it turns out most women are sociopathic liars. Can't hate woman...are you mad?
                Not mad at all. I'm judging by your posts. You really hate women. What woman ruined you? I'm here for you. Tell me

Comment

Not mad at all. I'm judging by your posts. You really hate women. What woman ruined you? I'm here for you. Tell me
                  I Last Samurai will try to be more user friendly in my reincarnation because I want to stick around.

Last edited by jaded; 12-26-2017, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Don't jump to hasty conclusion that i hate women, Motor. I hate liars, and as it turns most women are liars. So, don't me mad, brah, if you post a pic of an attention wh0re and i called her out. You see the dress she wore in the pic? It screams attention wh0re.

Dude, syllogism is not your strong suit i supposed. There are good women out there, but they are not the ones grabbing the spotlight, also they are in the minority.

Comment

Don't jump to hasty conclusion that i hate women, Motor. I hate liars, and as it turns most women are liars. So, don't me mad, brah, if you post a pic of an attention wh0re and i called her out. You see the dress she wore in the pic? It screams attention wh0re.

Dude, syllogism is not your strong suit i supposed. There are good women out there, but they are not the ones grabbing the spotlight, also they are in the minority.
                      It just seems like everytime you quote me you're saying something bad about women. Seriously, check your quotes to me and you'll see what I'm talking about. I post about a lot of different stuff but your quotes to me are always about women.

Comment

Working...
                      X