Trial and tribulations of Beercules.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    stick to the weed, beer.

also, youtube shit that edifies your life like learning how to meditate as well as a no fap approach to life.

lifes a mfin struggle beer-keep fighting my bori bro.
    Heard that man. Life is a *****. Sometimes it makes you question everything sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Ikon da be,I've that only loving people drink, after being ****ed over by people, especially people they intuitively trusted...

What do you think????
      I think I don't understand half of what you said Z.. I also know that makes it 2 of us..

But Beer bro drinks to get away from whatever keeps haunting him..
      You drink because you're trying to find it difficult to let go of your past..
      I drink because I am fkin bored or have friends over..

Either way we all drink because we like it and find excuses for doing what we do..

I'll try to not drink this weekend..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        I think I don't understand half of what you said Z.. I also know that makes it 2 of us..

But Beer bro drinks to get away from whatever keeps haunting him..
        You drink because you're trying to find it difficult to let go of your past..
        I drink because I am fkin bored or have friends over..

Either way we all drink because we like it and find excuses for doing what we do..

I'll try to not drink this weekend..

You nailed it, but my big hands on my lil I phone detract from my message...hablamos despues...

Comment

boxfan83 is right, you HAVE to replace bad habits for good ones. beer HAS to get out the house and into a gym and make a new routine out of that.

the gym has saved millions of lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            You have been off the booze lately right?

How did you stop?
            I was sick of drinking all the time.

I was forced to quit a job because I was caught pounding beers in the parking lot.

I got a new job which started at the 1st of the year, then a second job, so I ended up working the 4am-5pm Mon-Fri routine, and basically just not doing much else.

Basically, I had some beers on New Years Eve, poured out the left over, and just went to keeping my nose to the grindstone.

After a while, drinking sort of seems less appealing, just because I have other stuff going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              A lot of people quit drinking on their own.

It is AA propaganda which says AA is the only way. AA is actually just as successful as non-AA.

As for counseling, etc., it works for some, and not for others.

Again though, many people quit drinking on their own.
              The drinking is a symptom. I’m talking about getting professional help for the (apparent) cause I.e. PTSD.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                The drinking is a symptom. I’m talking about getting professional help for the (apparent) cause I.e. PTSD.
                I've done that. They put me on a bunch of weird drugs that made me feel like a zombie. Weird dreams, you name it.

Flushed them all down the toilet.

Comment

I'm thinking.

Do you think I could get medical marijuana?

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                    It's all part of a mixed bag.

Such treatment have mixed results, and there are different paths out of the weeds and/or toward personal fulfillment.

Interspection and research can also be effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I'm thinking.

Do you think I could get medical marijuana?
                      Should be easy to find out. Call a marijuana doctor in your state. They'll be happy to talk to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X