Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Dares Malignaggi, Mayweather - Fight Me in The UFC!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
    Still deflecting, answer the question.

What has Mcgregor(the former plumbing apprentice) accomplished as an amateur or professional boxer?

After three attempts I am starting to believe that you are to stupid to answer this simple question?

Come on stupid, read the question over and over again until you can come up with a legitimate answer.

What does training have to do with what Mcgregor accomplished as an amateur or professional boxer?
    Well, he’s got a good point. Would you be suggesting that a 40 year old, retired McGregor have no balls if he didn’t step into the boxing ring against a prime Kovalev?

That’s exactly what you’re saying about Floyd and Paulie for not giving a **** about fighting in the ufc.

If the situation was reversed, would you be suggesting the same thing? That McGregor is a ***** for not taking a fight against a bigger, younger Kovalev with a 10 year age advantage and a 25 pound weight advantage if McGregor was old and retired? I seriously doubt it for some reason. If not, then you’re showing yourself up as just a wee little bit of a Conor ****rider.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      Well, he’s got a good point. Would you be suggesting that a 40 year old, retired McGregor have no balls if he didn’t step into the boxing ring against a prime Kovalev?

That’s exactly what you’re saying about Floyd and Paulie for not giving a **** about fighting in the ufc.

If the situation was reversed, would you be suggesting the same thing? That McGregor is a ***** for not taking a fight against a bigger, younger Kovalev with a 10 year age advantage and a 25 pound weight advantage if McGregor was old and retired? I seriously doubt it for some reason. If not, then you’re showing yourself up as just a wee little bit of a Conor ****rider.
      No he doesn't have a point and clearly never answered the above question that was asked of him. Feel free to answer for him If you wish.

What has Mcgregor(the former plumbing apprentice) accomplished as an amateur or professional boxer?

1. Did Floyd say that he would beat Mcgregor In the octagon?

2. Is Malignaggi calling Mcgregor out every chance he gets? If he wants the fight as bad as he claims he should step up. He has an open Invitation to step Into the octagon. Why do you think he refuses to accept the challenge?

Those are two very simple questions. Mcgregor proved that he was willing to step out of his element. The same cannot be said for the other two mentioned above.

I am not a UFC fan, much less a Mcgregor fan.

Comment

No he doesn't have a point and clearly never answered the above question that was asked of him. Feel free to answer for him If you wish.

1. Did Floyd say that he would beat Mcgregor In the octagon?

2. Is Malignaggi calling Mcgregor out every chance he gets? If he wants the fight as bad as he claims he should step up. He has an open Invitation to step Into the octagon. Why do you think he refuses to accept the challenge?

Those are two very simple questions. Mcgregor proved that he was willing to step out of his element. The same cannot be said for the other two mentioned above.

I am not a UFC fan, much less a Mcgregor fan.
        Ring around the rosy lol.

You are such a weasel of a poster ducking and weaving like a thief, as I said in the other thread you cannot walk a straight line and that shows clearly what a biased hater you are.

You cant answer the deal of Con in the same deal but in reverse, same as you to talk of Floyd talking yet Con talked twice as much about taking over boxing going to KO him in a round blah blah, but all that stuff goes over your head into your deflection process lol you cant even answer Benny directly you go around in circles lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Ring around the rosy lol.

You are such a weasel of a poster ducking and weaving like a thief, as I said in the other thread you cannot walk a straight line and that shows clearly what a biased hater you are.

You cant answer the deal of Con in the same deal but in reverse, same as you to talk of Floyd talking yet Con talked twice as much about taking over boxing going to KO him in a round blah blah, but all that stuff goes over your head into your deflection process lol you cant even answer Benny directly you go around in circles lol.
          Stop being the moron you are accustomed to being and answer the question I presented to you.

You feel that Floyd beating Mcgregor was a significant win, so explain how that Is possible with Conner's boxing background.

Actually, I believe that you suggested that because Mcgregor did some boxing while training for MMA that It somehow qualified him to become a professional boxer.

I guess that Is good news for all of those on this board who are currently training In their local gyms 3 days a week.

You are a complete ****ing moron.

Comment

Stop being the moron you are accustomed to being and answer the question I presented to you.

You feel that Floyd beating Mcgregor was a significant win, so explain how that Is possible with Conner's boxing background.

Actually, I believe that you suggested that because Mcgregor did some boxing while training for MMA that It somehow qualified him to become a professional boxer.

I guess that Is good news for all of those on this board who are currently training In their local gyms 3 days a week.

You are a complete ****ing moron.
            Benny asked you a question as well, oh I forgot you don't answer questions at the time you call deflection lol carry on avoiding the truth like a good little hater with an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

First, let's talk facts,

1. Floyd said that he would beat Mcgregor In the octagon. Time to back It up.

2. Paulie calls Mcgregor out every other day. Time to back It up.

I will play his little hypothetical game now.

If Mcgregor were to back down after all of the talk as Floyd and Paulie have, than yes, McGregor would be a ***** for not taking a fight against a bigger, younger Kovalev.

Once again

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Benny asked you a question as well, oh I forgot you don't answer questions at the time you call deflection lol carry on avoiding the truth like a good little hater with an agenda.
                LOL, you speaking about agenda's, you silly twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  Fight Tony Ferguson so you can get choked out again

Perfect.

Comment

First, let's talk facts,

1. Floyd said that he would beat Mcgregor In the octagon. Time to back It up.

2. Paulie calls Mcgregor out every other day. Time to back It up.

I will play his little hypothetical game now.

If Mcgregor were to back down after all of the talk as Floyd and Paulie have, than yes, McGregor would be a ***** for not taking a fight against a bigger, younger Kovalev.

Once again

Mcgrwggor an apprentice plumber?
                    Pipe fitting & laying...cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Oh stfu you had no problem with him getting his azz kicked by Floyd. Pathetic
                      You stfu Mcgregor was the one yhat called out Floyd first im boxing not the other way around. None of these boxers are calling out ufc fighters in the cage. Just cause Conor sold himself out for money doesnt mean these boxers should do the same especially when conor atleast has over 10 years of boxing training and is under 30 the boxers hes callin out are over 40 and 37 with no mma training ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X