No announcement yet.

Egyptian Mummified DNA Shows Ancestry Akin to the Middle East

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the "Egyptian" interviewer

Not wonder why this guy doesn't think his ancestors were black. This guy looks zero like the depictions on the wall.

Secondly, with such negative stigmas of Africa, of course some Egyptians don't like associating with their heritage. Still doesn't change the fact that they were black Africans
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-27-2017, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Who the hell considers an Arab to be white!? They are far from white. Afrocentrics... smh We wuz kangz and sheeit supposedly .
      Arabs split from modern day "White Europeans" thousands of years ago....

They are "White" in the same sense that Lion/Tigers/Jaguars/Leopards are all "Panthera."

And in the same sense that Ethiopians/Somalis are to Black Americans/West Africans (aka not alike whatsoever except the dark skin).....

No one in modern times consider Arabs to be the same as White Europeans in any shape or form....They have a completely different history/culture/environmental evolution and have lived separately from White Euros for thousands of years....

Same is true for Ethiopians and Black Americans....No one in their right mind would consider them the same or remotely similar (I live near Washington DC which has a huge Ethiopian population...and have met many of them)....

Comment

• Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
        Arabs split from modern day "White Europeans" thousands of years ago....

They are "White" in the same sense that Lion/Tigers/Jaguars/Leopards are all "Panthera."

And in the same sense that Ethiopians/Somalis are to Black Americans/West Africans (aka not alike whatsoever except the dark skin).....

No one in modern times consider Arabs to be the same as White Europeans in any shape or form....They have a completely different history/culture/environmental evolution and have lived separately from White Euros for thousands of years....

Same is true for Ethiopians and Black Americans....No one in their right mind would consider them the same or remotely similar (I live near Washington DC which has a huge Ethiopian population...and have met many of them)....
        Black Africans are Black Africans. I can give a damn if they were from Kenya or South Africa. They were/are Black Africans

That's the point people are making is that they were black Africans with major contributions to civilization as we know it

If you're Euro American, I can give a damn if you're ancestry is from Ireland, Greece, Russia or Poland. You're a white European. Period

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Black Africans are Black Africans. I can give a damn if they were from Kenya or South Africa. They were/are Black Africans

That's the point people are making is that they were black Africans with major contributions to civilization as we know it

If you're Euro American, I can give a damn if you're ancestry is from Ireland, Greece, Russia or Poland. You're a white European. Period
          I kinda agree with this.

Comment

Learn to read.....

I said ARABS and White Europeans are considerably different...Not Irish vs Russians or Polish vs Brits.

Yes White Europeans are (somewhat) similar across all of Europe...Who denied that?? We are talking about the (supposed) Arab accomplishments of ancient times being used by "White Supremacists" to knock (supposed) Black Sub Saharan African accomplishments as if Arabs have any connection to Europeans or that Europeans would want to hype up Arab accomplishments....Nothing could be further from the truth....Arabs are totally different and no "White Supremacist" would have any reason to hype them up...

Kenyans/South African Blacks look like classic Sub Saharan Negroids so that isn't what I am talking about....I said Ethiopians/Somalis don't have much in common whatsoever (whether by looks/appearance or culture or environmental pressures)....

Ethopians look far different from African Negroids (Whether we are talking about West Africans like most American/Caribbean Blacks descend from or other Sub Saharan Negroid populations like in Kenya/Tanzania)..

Comment

Learn to read.....

I said ARABS and White Europeans are considerably different...Not Irish vs Russians or Polish vs Brits.

Yes White Europeans are (somewhat) similar across all of Europe...Who denied that?? We are talking about the (supposed) Arab accomplishments of ancient times being used by "White Supremacists" to knock (supposed) Black Sub Saharan African accomplishments as if Arabs have any connection to Europeans or that Europeans would want to hype up Arab accomplishments....Nothing could be further from the truth....Arabs are totally different and no "White Supremacist" would have any reason to hype them up...

Kenyans/South African Blacks look like classic Sub Saharan Negroids so that isn't what I am talking about....I said Ethiopians/Somalis don't have much in common whatsoever (whether by looks/appearance or culture or environmental pressures)....

Ethopians look far different from African Negroids (Whether we are talking about West Africans like most American/Caribbean Blacks descend from or other Sub Saharan Negroid populations like in Kenya/Tanzania)..
              1. I agree, Arabs and Europeans are completely different and have 0 to do with Ancient Egypt.

2. Egyptians are Immagrants of Ethiopia East Africa

3. How do you think West Africans and South Africans came about? Here's a hint, they didn't sail from some foreign land in the Atlantic. Once upon a time, West Africa was all swamps and uninhabitible. It wasn't until the many invasions of North Africa Egypt did Egyptians began to disperse across the African diaspora; including West Africa. And oh yeah, the only reasons West Africans and North Africans look slightly different is based off the climate and different turns the Sahara took over time. They all came from East Africa

4. If you want to get technical like some do with Africans, white Europeans are also similarly different. I don't get that technical and start researching ancestry. They're white Europeans to me

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                this would only be possible if you white nationalists and KKK members would just stop holding the afrocentrists back from claiming ancient Egypt!

Black Atlanta which has been predominantly black with predominantly black leadership in the government since the 70's.... Also, many black professionals of African American/African descent make up the DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia). Many affluent black neighborhoods in Cali and New York. Educate yourself.

Anyway, Black Atlanta:

White Youngstown OH:

Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-28-2017, 07:51 AM.

Comment

They will not stop. They will use every semantics and mental gymnastic to say Ancient Egypt isn't African. Some of these crazies are even saying Egypt is in the Middle East. I think it is a mental disease, and i feel like i need to stop arguing with some of them, because i am convinced it is fact they can never accept. I remember at one point they were trying to say the Somalis and Ethiopians were "caucasoid". I remember one dude told me the Ancient Egyptians were white people with black skin...lol.

Comment

Learn to read.....

This is not true. There are many different tribes in these countries. Ethiopia alone has over 80 tribes. The issue is the Arab slave trade has somewhat changed the features of many of the Horners. Some "Subsaharan" blacks such as Fulani looks like your typical modern day Horners. I can't post the pics, but a simple google search can provide you with some knowledge.

What everyone is trying to get into you guys' head is that you guys need to stop try and box African people into this mold. There is no "true negro mold". Africa is the most diverse continent with every phenotype on the planet. We have Asian eyes, blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes, blonde hair, brown hair, red hair and black hair. When you guys can understand this you will be free from your stagnant mental prison.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      They will not stop. They will use every semantics and mental gymnastic to say Ancient Egypt isn't African. Some of these crazies are even saying Egypt is in the Middle East. I think it is a mental disease, and i feel like i need to stop arguing with some of them, because i am convinced it is fact they can never accept. I remember at one point they were trying to say the Somalis and Ethiopians were "caucasoid". I remember one dude told me the Ancient Egyptians were white people with black skin...lol.
                      Man, are you serious?

Comment

Working...
                      X