Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you Atheist guys make fun of religion then ducks a debate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the point of debating about fairy tales with people who are weak and need to believe there is someone watching over them, just so they can get through the day.

And the others need religion as a social clutch to embrace strength in numbers.

Religion, is for dumb and weak people. Who need to praise another man as a god because they are too stupid and weak to make it through life without having someone else control their life.

Religion is the cuck life....

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Whats the point of debating about fairy tales with people who are weak and need to believe there is someone watching over them, just so they can get through the day.

And the others need religion as a social clutch to embrace strength in numbers.

Religion, is for dumb and weak people. Who need to praise another man as a god because they are too stupid and weak to make it through life without having someone else control their life.

Religion is the cuck life....

AddiX with the fire.

When I read your posts I always picture an angry black man standing up and shouting before posting.

Comment

There's no substantial evidence of god, a person who thinks logical knows this and doesn't need to argue with someone who blindly believes in something. Most people aren't gonna be influenced by another person so it's a pointless debate

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

AddiX with the fire.

When I read your posts I always picture an angry black man standing up and shouting before posting.
          Damn AddiX, he just called you a slappy head

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              There's no substantial evidence of god, a person who thinks logical knows this and doesn't need to argue with someone who blindly believes in something. Most people aren't gonna be influenced by another person so it's a pointless debate
              How is having 3000 years of accurate and historical manuscripts that no legitimate scholar would DARE to question its authenticity blind faith?

Shout to a historical scholar that Jesus of Nazareth isn't real and you will get laughed out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                How is having 3000 years of accurate and historical manuscripts that no legitimate scholar would DARE to question its authenticity blind faith?

Shout to a historical scholar that Jesus of Nazareth isn't real and you will get laughed out of town.
                I'm not gonna argue with you, Its a pointless arguement. But if it helps you get through life then believe what you want. It makes no difference to me

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

AddiX with the fire.

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  Nah bruh, slappy head is reserved for uneducated generational ghetto black females who wear weave, and probably work in fast food.

But yeah, for whatever reason, people constantly think I'm black on here, the tiny brained alt right f@gs here constantly resort to black racist stereotype insults whenever I slap them around and they don't have anything else to say.

It's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    I'm not gonna argue with you, Its a pointless arguement. But if it helps you get through life then believe what you want. It makes no difference to me
                    Nice deflection.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Nice deflection.
                      Cause getting in pointless arguments is what I'm about

Comment

Working...
                      X