Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovin is so overrated it's hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you mean if Canelo takes away GGG's most effective punch in the jab, then Canelo has a chance to win the fight? Thanks for the insight Roy

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      I have Canelo winning convincingly but I don't think GGG is overrated. He's rated as the best MW in the world which is about right.
      I agree completely with u

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        They try to overhype him but look at his PPV numbers. He's the best MW until he loses on Saturday.
        Yes, it a division that's been **** the whole time he's been there. Charlo has to "earn" his shot now says Sanchez (assuming he wins saturday), before they b1tched that no one would fight them though

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          Jacobs was faster, stronger, and counter punched GGG.

The punch that won GGG the fight was the jab. If Canelo can effectively counter and make GGG hesistant to throw the Jab he's going ot beat him.

Monroe Jr was right, GGG has a hard time fighting on the inside. Brook had sucess fighting ont he inside. When both Brooks and Monroe tried boxing and moving their fight GGG tee'd off on them and cut the ring off.

Canelo is going ot have to fight in the pocket and take the jab away. If he does that he's going to beat the **** out of GGG.
          Sounds legit, who's golovin?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Golovkin is going to get lit up and all we're going to hear is excuses about past prime to try and discredit Canelo exposing him.
            Or Golovkin is going to TKO Canelo and we'll hear excuses about how Canelo was smaller.

Comment

These threads are what's overrated, fight is saturday...best man will and yet people will look for the next boogieman for both...

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                Jacobs was faster, stronger, and counter punched GGG.

The punch that won GGG the fight was the jab. If Canelo can effectively counter and make GGG hesistant to throw the Jab he's going ot beat him.

Monroe Jr was right, GGG has a hard time fighting on the inside. Brook had sucess fighting ont he inside. When both Brooks and Monroe tried boxing and moving their fight GGG tee'd off on them and cut the ring off.

Canelo is going ot have to fight in the pocket and take the jab away. If he does that he's going to beat the **** out of GGG.
                I doubt the 33 boxers he KOed think he is overrated. Is it against the law for him to use his great jab to help defeat Jacobs? Brook and Monroe were both knocked out early so they aren't very good examples of how to beat GGG. Jacobs picked GGG to beat Canelo easily.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  No one overrates the guy more than you clowns do.

He has to move up and fight the number one P4P Ward before he becomes legit doe. If that's not overrating I don't know what is.

Jermall Charlo beat a nobody like Williams, then move up to fight another nobody like Helland. Yet he's already legit in your eyes.

I recall clearly that you gave zero chance to Jacobs beating Golovkin. He's got Pirog problems doe. He's got Mora problems doe.

Now you clowns are using the same Jacobs whom you yourselves written off from the very beginning.
                  That's what I've been getting for the past years.
                  Only guy who could beat him is Ward, according to them.
                  And at Ward's weight.
                  If they would have said Jacobs would give him hell they would have been consistent.
                  Problem was, they predicted GGG beating Jacobs by a massive landslide. It's them who are overrating the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    if canelo does this, if canelo does that... golovkins so crap but u dont sound too sure canelos gonna beat him? can mention brook and munroe all you want but they both got stopped by round 6 and i think munroe lost every round on two cards. If golovkin was so overrated he'd have been found out by now, as much as it upsets you all he deserved to win the jacobs fight and the stats clearly show that. Youre gonna all be so dissapointed when golovkin wins again... best start getting charlo hyped up in advance!
                    Your man crush (g string) looks great crushing 2nd rate competition and struggled with the only true quality fighter he has fought (Jacobs). That said, he did win that fight and deservedly so but it was close. The Canelo/g string fight is a 50/50 fight and I don't see a compelling case for either fighter to be a sure winner.

Lot of questions here. Can Canelo handle g strings power? At some point it's reasonable to think it will be a factor. Can g string handle the big event? By far the biggest he's ever been part of. Does Canelo have a plan to neutralize the jab? g string key to victory IMO. Can g string rally down the stretch in a fight he is behind on the cards. I think this will be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      That's what I've been getting for the past years.
                      Only guy who could beat him is Ward, according to them.
                      And at Ward's weight.
                      If they would have said Jacobs would give him hell they would have been consistent.
                      Problem was, they predicted GGG beating Jacobs by a massive landslide. It's them who are overrating the guy.
                      MW is a shit division. There's Golovkin and everyone else is B level or lower. Canelo will be the first A level fighter he's fought. If he was this ATG/P4P fighter like his fans claim he wouldn't have had problems with Jacobs.
                      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-12-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X