Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Loma fans react when Teofimo KO’s him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will Loma fans react when Teofimo KO’s him?

I’m a Loma fan just like y’all but money says Teofimo lays him out.

Loma has forgot more about boxing than lopez knows. Probably makes him quit

Comment

I think Lopez is a good Boxer. Did you catch Robert Easter Jr’s fight against Commey though? Not a good look for Commey going into the fight.

That’s a compliment too for Lopez. So don’t think I’m taking away from his win. However just a sober analysis illustrates Commey is not better at any domain than Vasyl. He’s not more athletic, doesn’t have better footwork, activity, speed - you name it.

I think everyone was underselling Lopez and overrating Commey. Commey seems like a great guy too so no knock on him.

So absolute credit to Lopez. I think the Lopez vs Lomachenko fight should be interesting.

Comment

Would be hilarious seeing Loma's groupies meltdown

Comment

I predict Loma taking Teo to school with a complete master class. However, Loma said it himself, it's boxing and anything can happen. His job is to bring his A-game and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
            All I know is that Arum/Loma better give us the fight next as promised. As long as loma fights Teo I will finally be able to say I'm a believer in his hype, because unlike most everyone on here I think Teo at this exact trajectory in his career would be Lomas best win & most dangerous opponent when size,power etc. is considered.

And although I can't stand Teo I too think he's too strong for Loma & if Loma doesn't pull a AJ vs Ruiz 2 then Teo wins by ko. But thats why if loma wins I would never again question him or his career as I didn't think he would fight Teo next once he saw him ko a never kd champion fighter in more impressive fashion & much quicker than Loma has beaten anyone even ex brain trauma Crolla or too tiny no hope Marriaga.

Loma was kd by Linares so Teo can definitely hurt him if he connects, just like Wilder that power keeps Teo in the fight regardless of how its going & as I've said & been vindicated for time & time again,Loma is not some 135 lb killer steamrolling A listers for fun,hes a guy with decent power & solid fundamentals who will be in a life & death dogfight with anyone elite at 135 because he can't bully guys at 135 like at 126 or 130even,135 is guys his own height or taller with more power,reach & bone density,& like vs Linares Loma will need to rely on having more heart
            Last edited by kushking; 01-03-2020, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Except Loma was beating Linares. He did get knocked down - correct - but was he hurt?

Then he KO’d Linares with a body shot. Don’t forget Loma is a small guy. He has smaller arms than Pacquiao. Pacquiao has 67’, Loma has 65 1/2.

I’m not saying Loma is TBE but don’t be enamored by power. Skill is far superior to power. Look at Ward vs Artur Abraham.

Lopez is clearly skilled but the standard of which boxers are held are clearly indicative of their skill. That already tells the story of Vasyl vs Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                - -U a Richie Rich or a po'pencil pusher, and...

Comment

Originally posted by LacingTheGloves View Post
                  Except Loma was beating Linares. He did get knocked down - correct - but was he hurt?

Then he KO’d Linares with a body shot. Don’t forget Loma is a small guy. He has smaller arms than Pacquiao. Pacquiao has 67’, Loma has 65 1/2.

I’m not saying Loma is TBE but don’t be enamored by power. Skill is far superior to power. Look at Ward vs Artur Abraham.

Lopez is clearly skilled but the standard of which boxers are held are clearly indicative of their skill. That already tells the story of Vasyl vs Lopez.
                  It’s boxing.
                  Anything can happen.

Comment

I'm a big Loma guy he's my pick for number 1 p4p and is also my favourite fighter. So given that I'm picking him to win, maybe late stoppage. That said if he is to lose in this weight class before he grows old it will be to a banger like Lopez who has explosive power and speed as with Davis. I dont like the disrespect Teo has shown Loma and want him punished but I like the balls and the desire to face the best unlike the aforementioned Davis. He's a real Dynamo and I make him a live dog in the fight but I can see it being a bit like the Gary Russell fight where his lack of top flight experience hurt him against the Ukrainian wizard. If he does win then I will be happy for him, boxing needs exciting young talent willing to fight and he makes for great fights here and at 140, him vs Prograis would be fantastic if he turns out to be the good some champion him as

Comment

Working...
                    X