Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 DIVISION CHAMPION or 4 DECADE CHAMPION? Which one is more difficult to achieved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Cotto wanted a rematch but Pac had his lawyers ready with yet ANOTHER CLAUSE for Cotto to sign.

Pac is a fake and only rabid fans like yourself approve of his nonsense

I dub thee Pacs greatest fan!
    You’ve devoted yourself to Manny’s life! Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Where did he say that?
      In the same thread or something similar. He said that Floyd should win this decade because he did the most in this decade but then mention an another Pacquiao achievement so despite picking Floyd to win the FOTD award it was more of a dig at Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        In the same thread or something similar. He said that Floyd should win this decade because he did the most in this decade but then mention an another Pacquiao achievement so despite picking Floyd to win the FOTD award it was more of a dig at Floyd.
        I'm pretty certain I haven't seen that.

Nevetheless, FOTD shits on being a 4 decade champion.

Comment

I'm pretty certain I haven't seen that.

Nevetheless, FOTD shits on being a 4 decade champion.
          The same 4 decade champion is already an FOTD. So FOTD + 4 decade champ is better than just an FOTD.

Comment

The same 4 decade champion is already an FOTD. So FOTD + 4 decade champ is better than just an FOTD.
            FOTD and a win over a FOTD + 4 decade champ is better than just FOTD + 4 decade champ. right?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              FOTD and a win over a FOTD + 4 decade champ is better than just FOTD + 4 decade champ. right?
              No since the same guy thay has a win over the 4 decade champion never fought a Prime HoF or A level fighter in his prime but the 4 decade champion got 2 wins over prime ATGs at their best weighr class.

Comment

No since the same guy thay has a win over the 4 decade champion never fought a Prime HoF or A level fighter in his prime but the 4 decade champion got 2 wins over prime ATGs at their best weighr class.
                That makes no sense dude. The FOTD and 4 decade champ has no win better than the FOTD's win over the FOTD and 4 decade champ. One of those prime ATG's you mentioned had retired and come back. The other one, the FOTD fought and defeated 12-0.

The win over the FOTD and 4 decade champ was so decisive, despite certain opinions from posters, that the FOTD is ranked ahead of the 4 decade champ and FOTD on every credible list of ATG fighters compiled by boxing historians and media.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-17-2020, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  😆😆
                  I mean it makes sense

Comment

Floyd schooled Pac.

The end.

Comment

Floyd schooled Pac.

The end.
                      I dont consider Floyds head getting snapped all night by straight lefts a form of schooling.

Comment

Working...
                      X