Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn admits the Andy Ruiz Jr. Rematch is in doubt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn admits the Andy Ruiz Jr. Rematch is in doubt.

Talking to BreakingSport Eddie Hearn admitted to having severe doubts that the rematch is actually happening. Stating such quotes as.

*Andy Ruiz doesn't want to fight in the UK or Cardiff.

*Andy Ruiz will only fight in USA or Mexico.

*Andy Ruiz and Deontay Wilder are in secret talks over a two-fight unification deal - one in USA, one in Mexico.

*Anthony Joshua will only rematch in the UK.

*Anthony Joshua wants the Snickers Championship belt on the line, but Andy Ruiz JR. has refused this demand. Eddie has appealed to the Snickers board that they make Anthony Joshua mandatory for the belt with immediate effect.
    Last edited by Nash out; 08-06-2019, 10:15 AM.

why would AJ only want to rematch in the UK? The whole thing about fighting Ruiz in the first place was about conquering the American audience. If he doesn't want to fight in the US then pay Ruiz 50 mil and he'll maybe consider it. Either way, Andy is the winner here no matter what

Comment

lol@snickers belt

my guess is AJ has been taking a few snickers bars up his bum to bury the pain and shame

Comment

LMFAO at the Snickers belt stuff.

B+ troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          LMFAO at the Snickers belt stuff.

B+ troll thread.
          Thanks Eff Pandas. I love the thought of Eddie Hearn appealing to the Snickers board and it totally sounds like something he'd do as well.

Comment

I thought hearn was taking over the us market? Why all of a sudden it has to be in the uk? Come take over the u.s. Like you said you would

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              I thought hearn was taking over the us market? Why all of a sudden it has to be in the uk? Come take over the u.s. Like you said you would
              I’m sure most by now have realized how feeble minded AJ is.

Comment

Time to take Andy to court.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Time to take Andy to court.
                  FOH with that. Aj said he wants to fight where he lost but eddie tugging on Aj's leash & telling Aj to shut up like he did with the 50 million

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    FOH with that. Aj said he wants to fight where he lost but eddie tugging on Aj's leash & telling Aj to shut up like he did with the 50 million
                    You Americans literally take selective quotes and make up your own narratives don't you?

No wonder you like watching WWE so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X