Deontay Wilder arrives in London and talks about Whyte, AJ and Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder arrives in London and talks about Whyte, AJ and Ruiz

https://youtu.be/Vl8YKBQiKMs

LMAO! What happened to his thug persona? I also noticed he isn't wearing his big chains and he only has a tiny one on, that's tucked in under his t-shirt, lol. This is London Town, act funny and get slapped back to America, lol.

Anyway, this guy needs an English language tutor.
    Last edited by BangEM; 07-26-2019, 04:00 PM.

Cant be an arsehole 24/7,and he doesn't have his entourage. He has no choice to be actual ambassador at least while hes there.

Comment

Wilder should get himself up to Scotland, won't have to deal with the Salty AJ fans with their sore bum holes up here

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
        Wilder should get himself up to Scotland, won't have to deal with the Salty AJ fans with their sore bum holes up here
        Why would Wilder want to visit that s***hole? I doubt Wilder even knows that Scotland exists. Nobody visits Scotland other than heroin addicts.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Why would Wilder want to visit that s***hole? I doubt Wilder even knows that Scotland exists. Nobody visits Scotland other than heroin addicts.
          and where do you hail from. Scotland ****s all over most countries in Europe. Friendly people and untouched scenery. Edinburgh ****s over any city in England

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
            and where do you hail from. Scotland ****s all over most countries in Europe. Friendly people and untouched scenery. Edinburgh ****s over any city in England

That's why everyone is leaving London to move to Scotland?
            Last edited by denium; 07-26-2019, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Is anybody saying what Wilder is doing there?

Who is he meeting with? Hearn? I hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                Is anybody saying what Wilder is doing there?

Who is he meeting with? Hearn? I hope not.
                He met with welcoming committee Dean Whyte prior to this who straightened him out real fast and that was that about giving Dillian a shot .

Comment

Working...
                X