No announcement yet.

Pardon my YouTube based "shameless self promotion..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pardon my YouTube based "shameless self promotion..."

Link takes one to my YouTube channel where over the last few months I've posted a handful of fights, nothing outrageous by any means, especially compared to the amounts most channels will. The majority are fights that had took place on the west coast throughout the 1970's, in the lower weight classes, an era that I have really taken an interest in of late.
    Anyway, like I said, only about 30 fights are up and, for the most part, they are either of that era I mentioned above, or fights that I found somewhat difficult to locate, and only a couple are just there because I think they are in better quality videowise than the versions commonly available, an example being the Canelo vs N'Dou fight. Anyway, enjoy if you choose to do so
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMM...=dd&shelf_id=0

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
    Link takes one to my YouTube channel where over the last few months I've posted a handful of fights, nothing outrageous by any means, especially compared to the amounts most channels will. The majority are fights that had took place on the west coast throughout the 1970's, in the lower weight classes, an era that I have really taken an interest in of late.
    Anyway, like I said, only about 30 fights are up and, for the most part, they are either of that era I mentioned above, or fights that I found somewhat difficult to locate, and only a couple are just there because I think they are in better quality videowise than the versions commonly available, an example being the Canelo vs N'Dou fight. Anyway, enjoy if you choose to do so

cheers Mario, I will check it out

Comment

What do you think you're doing ? even if you have a channel with some decent fights on it and you're on a boxing forum you're not allowed to just go around linking your youtube channel. We come here to discuss boxing not to just look at people shamelessly plug their youtube, I mean you don't see channels like

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/CHRISTOFIDES1

Going around just posting their channels, I mean what kinda fool would do that.

Jus' playin obviously, some good fights on there and will look forward to some of those Olivares bouts, appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo- View Post
        What do you think you're doing ? even if you have a channel with some decent fights on it and you're on a boxing forum you're not allowed to just go around linking your youtube channel. We come here to discuss boxing not to just look at people shamelessly plug their youtube, I mean you don't see channels like

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/CHRISTOFIDES1

Going around just posting their channels, I mean what kinda fool would do that.

Jus' playin obviously, some good fights on there and will look forward to some of those Olivares bouts, appreciate it.
        Hey, I think there is a channel with a similar name ran by some a s s hat who's channel i ripped a few fights from...

oh...wait a sec

lol, ohh too much fun! seriously though, I have roamed your library a good amount actually, how come you've not posted anything on that channel for some yrs?

ps thanks for a sub
        Good stuff, sir!

Comment

if i remember my login password, i will subscribe. nice fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            if i remember my login password, i will subscribe. nice fights.
            Word!

This you are reading, if you ever will, is here strictly on account of a rule that posts must be made up of at least 10 characters, so i was thwarted, thwarted I tell ya, from leaving a reply of nothing more than "Word!"

Comment

Thx for the heads up, and will def check it out.

Comment

Word!

This you are reading, if you ever will, is here strictly on account of a rule that posts must be made up of at least 10 characters, so i was thwarted, thwarted I tell ya, from leaving a reply of nothing more than "Word!"
                lol next time just add a few extra !!! or …… it works for me lol

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                  lol next time just add a few extra !!! or …… it works for me lol
                  Oh, my LAWD, such a brilliantly simple solution!

Comment

Hey, I think there is a channel with a similar name ran by some a s s hat who's channel i ripped a few fights from...

oh...wait a sec

lol, ohh too much fun! seriously though, I have roamed your library a good amount actually, how come you've not posted anything on that channel for some yrs?

ps thanks for a sub
                    Good stuff, sir!
                    No problem fella, haven't uploaded anything in time because I fell out of love with the sport for awhile, haven't paid much attention to it at all outside of the A listers. Trying to get back into it slowly though. My channel got demonetized as well for having repeats of videos that people had already uploaded so I got rid of quite a few (Even though I uploaded em first, ****ers), laziness and yea problems at home.

May start uploading again eventually but unlikely.

Comment

Working...
                    X