Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will naoya inoue fall victim to the donaire curse?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will naoya inoue fall victim to the donaire curse?????

what's the donaire curse??? it's simple. every opponent who has beaten donaire ended up losing (badly) or fading into obscurity shortly after. never to reach the same heights they had before facing donaire.
    • rigondeaux unfortunately faded quickly into obscurity and shunned by the boxing community
    • walters ended up getting badly embarrassed and leaving the sport forever shortly after donaire
    • magdaleno was badly KO'ed shortly after beating donaire
    • frampton ended up getting badly beaten and bullied by warrington

now it's reported that inoue suffered a fractured eye socket from donaire fight. is this the beginning of the donaire curse??? is inoue doomed to lose badly a year from now???will top rank and arum greatly regret signing inoue??? what do you all believe?? what say you?

if anything losing to donaire is sometimes better for your career. darchinyan became unified champ at 115, hernan marquez became champ and #1 contender at flyweight, mthalane became a champ and still champ to this day, etc. etc.
    Last edited by Divine Hammer; 11-09-2019, 03:50 PM.

Guess we better keep Inoue away from Lomachenko.

Good thing there are weight divisons

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

the curse is already set in motion. he will probably lose badly to someone at 118-122. the fractured eye socket is the beginning to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        the curse is already set in motion. he will probably lose badly to someone at 118-122. the fractured eye socket is the beginning to an end.
        It's a fracture, not a break. Big difference.

Kell Brook, Margarito, etc. had broken orbital bones.

Inoue's has two fractures. That's common.

Comment

As you can tell, I'm Canadian. Up here, we've got this little warrior sport called Hockey. Fractured orbital bone is common, you finish the game and maybe miss a couple weeks. It's a fracture lmao.

I'm sure Inoue will be throwing on some Winning head gear and ready to spar tomorrow lol

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            what's the donaire curse??? it's simple. every opponent who has beaten donaire ended up losing (badly) or fading into obscurity shortly after. never to reach the same heights they had before facing donaire.
            • rigondeaux unfortunately faded quickly into obscurity and shunned by the boxing community
            • walters ended up getting badly embarrassed and leaving the sport forever shortly after donaire
            • magdaleno was badly KO'ed shortly after beating donaire
            • frampton ended up getting badly beaten and bullied by warrington

now it's reported that inoue suffered a fractured eye socket from donaire fight. is this the beginning of the donaire curse??? is inoue doomed to lose badly a year from now???will top rank and arum greatly regret signing inoue??? what do you all believe?? what say you?

if anything losing to donaire is sometimes better for your career. darchinyan became unified champ at 115, hernan marquez became champ and #1 contender at flyweight, mthalane became a champ and still champ to this day, etc. etc.
            Walters is the one that gets me! Like I thought he'd be a huge start after knocking out ND like he did and then NOTHING. like WTF????

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              Walters is the one that gets me! Like I thought he'd be a huge start after knocking out ND like he did and then NOTHING. like WTF????
              it's the donaire curse. too strong. no one can escape and inoue is definitely next victim.

Comment

As you can tell, I'm Canadian. Up here, we've got this little warrior sport called Hockey. Fractured orbital bone is common, you finish the game and maybe miss a couple weeks. It's a fracture lmao.

I'm sure Inoue will be throwing on some Winning head gear and ready to spar tomorrow lol
                for now he may seem safe. the donaire curse doesn't happen immediately. magdaleno had one win before being KO'ed. Walters had a win and a draw(should have been a win) before being embarrassed by lomachenko. inoue might have a decent win or two before losing BIG and never to be the same again.this is actual fact supported by history.

Comment

uh what?

That's a massive jump from bantam to lightweight for a guy even smaller than Donaire.

There's absolutely no reason for Inoue to be fighting Lomachenko at the moment.

Naoya could easily fight Oubaali while Casimero fights Zolani. The winner of those two, fight to unify the division

Then there's super bantam, featherweight, super feather. Lomachenko shouldn't even be mentioned for him ever.

Comment

Can’t believe it’s been nearly 3 years since Walters last fought.

Comment

Working...
                    X