No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Decides To Part Ways With Abel Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    I'm only going by what I've read online there, so it's possible I could be wrong. But Papachenko still works with the Ukranian amateur squad, and so far as I know, the only pros he trains are Loma, Usyk, and Gvozdyk, who are all former Ukranian amateur internationals.
    If you have Loma, Gvozdyk, and Usyk, you really don't need GGG!

Comment

• Hmmmmm....

Comment

• Getting hit more in recent fights? Maybe it has more to do with him getting older & fighting better competition?

Comment

• Got to be Shane Mcguigan LOL

Comment

• He should hire Chris Algieri's old trainer so he can let GGG out of the cage!

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              All the people who talked so much crap about "DISabled" Sanchez will now be his biggest cock gobblers all of the sudden.
              Lol right, that will be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                No, because they all refused to fight him. And it's a pity Canelo also refused to challenge himself by ducking Golovkin till he was 35 years old.
                canelos career never revolved around ggg... ggg was born 10 years later than canelo and came late to the big leagues...
                but lets blame canelo for what ggg couldnt achieve...
                canelo fought ggg in his very first fight at 160, ater fighting in multiple weight classes... if 160 wasnt good enough for ggg then he should have move up or down ... there was plenty of better options for him... but its very easy to blame the entire boxing world when one underachieves...
                who was ggg fighting when canelo was after the laras, floyds and trouts ?? it doesnt matter who, it just wasnt someone worth...

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  All the people who talked so much crap about "DISabled" Sanchez will now be his biggest cock gobblers all of the sudden.
                  Nope. I've been one of the biggest critics of Sanchez on here and I'm glad to see Golovkin give him the boot.

It's about fking time. Maybe GG will be able to extend his career a bit if he chooses a top trainer. Sanchez doesn't give his guys a plan B, has no advice for them when the fight doesn't play out the way he envisioned it.

Comment

• Didn't like Sanchez saying Canelo won the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                      His new trainer will be Buddy Mcgirt. You heard it here 1st.
                      I think this is very possible as well. He may have been in contact with Kovalev and Kov may have been giving him rave reviews.

Comment

Working...
                      X