Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have this happen to them on FN4???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have this happen to them on FN4???

Ok, so I'm undefeated in online champion mode on the ps3. Like 6-0. I beat this guy who was 48-3 easily and a few other guys with impressive records, I'm quickly moving up the ranks.

I come across this guy named cleanshots, he's like 145-25 or something like that. I'm like no big deal lets see what he's got.

So, the begging on the round we're circling eachother as soon as i push block I can no longer move my feet. So I'm stuck in one spot, cannot move, I'm like fuuuuck, he knocks me down, while he's watching teh replay I switch controllers thinking maybe my first one went bad, I get up, I'm moving around, cool right on bad controlller. Nope. Again, as soon as I block, I lose all control of foot movement, cannot move stuck. He knocks me down again, I get up. Same thing, knocks me down again, fights over.

WTF????

wtf haha that neva happnd to me wat division u fightin in? cause fighting someone 145-25 i never seen that and i have like 100 fights in heavyweight

Comment

He's a glitcher. Report him.

Comment

Nah, that has never happend to me and I have over 60 online matches.

Comment

That happens if your internet connection isn't getting along with his. I think I fought someone who stopped throwing punches and **** because of bad connections. They ended up exiting the game though. That was in unranked match. And whats the point of playing in ranked when people cheat and use custom characters and max out chin, body, speed, stamina and power? People be cheating online anyways, not in the way you're talking about but with custom characters.

Comment

never figured it out. I tried another game against a random person and same problem. So I restarted my ps3 and everything worked fine after that.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Ok, so I'm undefeated in online champion mode on the ps3. Like 6-0. I beat this guy who was 48-3 easily and a few other guys with impressive records, I'm quickly moving up the ranks.

I come across this guy named cleanshots, he's like 145-25 or something like that. I'm like no big deal lets see what he's got.

So, the begging on the round we're circling eachother as soon as i push block I can no longer move my feet. So I'm stuck in one spot, cannot move, I'm like fuuuuck, he knocks me down, while he's watching teh replay I switch controllers thinking maybe my first one went bad, I get up, I'm moving around, cool right on bad controlller. Nope. Again, as soon as I block, I lose all control of foot movement, cannot move stuck. He knocks me down again, I get up. Same thing, knocks me down again, fights over.

WTF????
              Were you pressing L1 at the same time? That makes you weave but you can't move your feet.

Comment

Working...
              X