Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claressa Shields | Ivana Habazin Called Me A Thug Might As Well Call Me A N*gg*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A gangster IS a thug. God this b1tch is dumb.

I agree she got undeserved flack over that incident.

Overall not a fan of how she markets herself. Hope she gets slept sooner than later, but I doubt it with the state of women's boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by megh50 View Post
      You guys are both ignorant
      Yeah and you're a fu,cking clown so go blow up some balloons and fu.ck off

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        A gangster IS a thug. God this b1tch is dumb.

I agree she got undeserved flack over that incident.

Overall not a fan of how she markets herself. Hope she gets slept sooner than later, but I doubt it with the state of women's boxing.
        Right like how are people offended over all of that

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
          Plenty of people pay taxes, don't have a criminal record but are still pieces of ****. What's your point?
          my point is..what makes her a piece of shet?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
            She calls herself a 'gangsta' dude...why is she or anyone else offended when someone else calls her a thug...if you google gangsta, it literally says: a gang member.

"I'm showing there's more to life than being a gangsta and a thug"

That is the descriptive sentence about it.
            bit what has she done for you to call her a thug?

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
              bit what has she done for you to call her a thug?
              Bro she called herself a gangster...and I'm not calling her a thug...I don't know enough about her to call her anything...other than to know she is a great female boxer...and that her team was unfortunately responsible for that sad attack on her opponent's coach.

I'm just asking why she is offended by someone else calling her a thug when she calls herself a gangster.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Wow really? That comment there is just as ignorant. Not all whites are Trump supporters you need to stop generalizing.
                Lol the person you’re responding to is the equivalent to the average poster on this forum...

A complete lunatic.

Comment

Pathetic. Her crew put her opponent's trainer in a hospital with a brain bleed, yet somehow she's the victim and people are calling her N word........ while calling out "foreigners"?

You gotta be dumb as a rock to eat this sht up. I was excited when she turned pro after the Olympics, but my god, she's trash as a human being.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    What specifically has she done that makes her a thug? Again, she has no criminal record.
                    Well she called herself a gangsta', which of course is synonymous with the word thug.

However given her immediate response to her brother knocking out her opponents elderly (65+) trainer was "she can fly in another trainer" killed all of my interest in her, she sounds like a dispassionate moron as far as i'm concerned.

Comment

Shields is quicker to pull the race card than the Big Dunn is on this forum and thats saying something. Good fighter, complete turd.

Comment

Working...
                      X