No announcement yet.

Went out on a second date with a girl. She thought I was gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
    Take that **** off your head you look like a damn fool.
    nah it makes him look thuggish BUT classy

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      she said she wishes you lived on your own....means she would **** you if you were 1 on 1

i'd go back to her with something like 'this is the guy you went on the worst date of your life with....just checking if i haven't been beaten yet' or something like that...remember humour is the key here...show her that even though you know your situation isn't ideal you can still laugh about it...show her you're not taking yourself too seriously...women love guys who can and do laugh at themselves...means you're confident. ask her for a second date because 'it can't go worse than the last time'or something like that but always in a joking manner...she'll know u want to do things right this time...and don't take her to watch a fight ffs...take somwhere where u can see her and watch how she reacts...go to a bar, have some drinks, play pool...the booze will loosen u both up...initate the contact, don't fcking ash her, just do it

that is my advice if you're not trolling us which i think u are lol
      That's a horrible advice probably get you a stalker reputation or a restraining order

Take that L delete her from your phone and go on that same app and pick up a new hoe don't try to get a wife just some practice *****

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        That's a horrible advice probably get you a stalker reputation or a restraining order

Take that L delete her from your phone and go on that same app and pick up a new hoe don't try to get a wife just some practice *****
        Coming from one of the most bitter cynic cvnts on here I take this post as a compliment

If she responds to his text means she's still interested.. Worth a try
        Last edited by Szef; 09-24-2019, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Coming from one of the most bitter cynic cvnts on here I take this post as a compliment

If she responds to his text means she's still interested.. Worth a try
          No offense but you sound like the type of mother****er that falls in love at first sight bro...

Comment

nah it makes him look thuggish BUT classy
            Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

those texts are so cringe

you must be a young cat. I was a shy little beta when I was young too you'll grow out of it soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                No offense but you sound like the type of mother****er that falls in love at first sight bro...
                And you sound like one of those incels i keep hearing about

Restraining order

Comment

she said she wishes you lived on your own....means she would **** you if you were 1 on 1

i'd go back to her with something like 'this is the guy you went on the worst date of your life with....just checking if i haven't been beaten yet' or something like that...remember humour is the key here...show her that even though you know your situation isn't ideal you can still laugh about it...show her you're not taking yourself too seriously...women love guys who can and do laugh at themselves...means you're confident. ask her for a second date because 'it can't go worse than the last time'or something like that but always in a joking manner...she'll know u want to do things right this time...and don't take her to watch a fight ffs...take somwhere where u can see her and watch how she reacts...go to a bar, have some drinks, play pool...the booze will loosen u both up...initate the contact, don't fcking ash her, just do it

that is my advice if you're not trolling us which i think u are lol
                  Did you not read his posts?

I could only read about half of it but this girl

-Asked if he was gay

-Asked if he was a virgin

- Told him they were too different

-Told him she hoped he found the right girl(classic pity speech lol)

-Told him he seemed timid and scared

- Told him she didn't want to go back and forth and wanted to end the convo right away before he replied any more

- She straight up rejected him when he asked to put the armrest up

- He cried and spilled his guts to her before he even got any, he didn't even get any lip action

- He told her he was a virgin who lives with parents

- He asked her on constructive criticism on how to be a man

.... I have never seen a dude who has any less of a chance with a girl than the OP has with this girl. He has absolutely no chance, at all. Whatsoever. None.

Derranged has a better chance of getting an erection with shakira's bare oiled and perfumed asshole spread open and shaking in his face than the op has with this girl.

His only option is to move on and stop being a bltch lol
                  Last edited by llll; 09-24-2019, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post

-Asked if he was gay

- Told him she didn't want to go back and forth and wanted to end the convo right away before he replied any more

- He cried and spilled his guts to her before he even got any, he didn't even get any lip action

.... I have never seen a dude who has any less of a chance with a girl than the OP has with this girl. He has absolutely no chance, at all. Whatsoever. None.

Derranged has a better chance of getting an erection with shakira's bare oiled and perfumed asshole spread open and shaking in his face than the op has with this girl.

Szef is basically this dude

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post

-Asked if he was gay

You and Trueboxingfan are gay lovers.

Comment

Working...
                      X