Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Thurman: No VADA Testing In Place for July 20 PPV Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
    Lmao the title of the article is low key throwing shade at pacquiao, we all know he was on epo all those years he moved up to beat up bigger stronger men, that doesn't happen naturally
    Not at all and I even cited several examples in the story where Pacquiao has been regularly tested by VADA for this very reason. However people choose to react to a story is their business. Nothing I wrote was in an accusatory tone, other than to point out the shame in an event of this magnitude not carrying such testing.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Wonder why boxingscene didn’t do a article about Fury Schwarz no Vada testing?
      I asked around about that fight and even during a conference call. Fury and Schwarz were both randomly tested throughout their pre-fight, just not by VADA. Fury is enrolled in 24/7/365 UKAD testing.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I'll try to explain the point to you again. You are spreading false information. That is the point. If there is a positive test, it would be reported to WADA by the lab. Therefore, it is impossible for USADA to hide positive tests. Do you understand now?

As for TUE's and the Mayweather situation, the protocols were WADA's protocols, because USADA is a signatory of WADA. USADA followed WADA's rules perfectly. Had they not, they would have been on the hook by WADA. WADA has given nothing but praise to USADA. In fact, they praised the UFC for choosing USADA for their drug program.

For the third time, your conspiracy theory makes no sense. USADA won't be able to hide results that they don't get until they come from the independent lab.....who reports the results over an online system that reveals the information to anti-doping agencies and to WADA. There is NO WAY WADA is uploading these results to an online database accessible to people independent of the anti-doping agencies and letting USADA slide for positive tests.

Get it now?

Saying Dana has USADA acting right is foolish when it's obvious to see that some athletes get popped because they use and some don't because either they don't use or they are taking something undetectable to the lab, in which case they don't need the anti-doping agency to help them. The simple answer to what happened is right in front of your face, and you choose to go with a conspiracy theory of positive tests and fake TUEs with no proof.
        Oh god, im not about to go exchanging book pages with you. But usada only informing the failing camp of a positive test and letting the camp or fighter/promoter deal with the results has nothing to do with wada. Usada has shown that it acts on it’s own. Mayweather’s tue was not monitored by wada nor the governing body and if i remember broke wada code because it wasn’t in a legitimate environment like a hospital with an accredited doctor. Vada at least has a deal with the cpb to keep things on the up and up and we know they are doing real work by exposing people.

Comment

We’re gonna see a Juiced up Pacquiao! Welcome back to 2006 fellas. (I know PAC started juicing after that Morales ass whooping he got.)

Comment

Well now we know if Pac wins he'll be discredited & accused of juicing. But if Thurman wins will it be the same rhetoric? Doubt it.

If there's no testing then it's safe to assume that Keith & Pac are both juicing for this fight. Can't say one is and one isn't because how could we know without testing? Either they both are or they both aren't.

Most people don't know sh-t about peds. Most don't know that for every advantage they provide, there are also disadvantages / side effects. Most peds come in pill or powder form as a mixed ingredient in supplements. & Most people don't understand the complexity of amounts of concentration of said PED & how much is actually needed to have a positive impact.

There is NO Ped that makes the chin stronger remember that

Comment

Wondering who can get the story of why there is no testing.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Oh god, im not about to go exchanging book pages with you. But usada only informing the failing camp of a positive test and letting the camp or fighter/promoter deal with the results has nothing to do with wada.
                Um, yes it does have everything to do with WADA because USADA is a signatory of WADA and as a result of that, they are required to follow WADA's protocol.

And you mentioned absolutely nothing about the independent lab's activity in these matters. So the lab was paid off to do what? Send false results to WADA? So USADA was bought off and the lab was bought off, too? This conspiracy theory is getting deep, bro!

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Usada has shown that it acts on it’s own. Mayweather’s tue was not monitored by wada nor the governing body and if i remember broke wada code because it wasn’t in a legitimate environment like a hospital with an accredited doctor. Vada at least has a deal with the cpb to keep things on the up and up and we know they are doing real work by exposing people.
                It's correct that WADA did not oversee the testing for the Mayweather bout, but USADA did. And USADA is a signatory of WADA. Therefore, USADA has to follow WADA's rules.

Here's a statement from a WADA spokesperson on whether any rules were broken. Clearly the last sentence indicates that USADA is bound to the WADA code.

WADA confirmed that under the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code and the International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions (ISTUE), a retroactive TUE can be granted for an IV drip to combat dehydration. “For a case that would be monitored by WADA, yes the ISTUE could allow for intravenous infusions to be used in instances of dehydration”, a WADA spokesperson told the Sports Integrity Initiative. However, the spokesperson added: “This case is not one that is monitored by WADA because the World Boxing Council is not a signatory to the Code. We understand that USADA was contracted to conduct the anti-doping program for this fight, however.”

https://www.sportsintegrityinitiativ...eather-iv-tue/

Had USADA broke any of WADA's rules, they would be in violation of the WADA code.

And no, it did not have to be in a hospital. If he was in a hospital, he wouldn't need a TUE at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Who is the A-side in this fight? That should tell you all you need to know!
                  This tells me the reason why PAC never fought Floyd earlier is because Floyd wouldn’t let him CHEAT!

Comment

PAC fans still believe that BS scurred of needles... SMH I always knew he had the dumbest fans on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
                      I asked around about that fight and even during a conference call. Fury and Schwarz were both randomly tested throughout their pre-fight, just not by VADA. Fury is enrolled in 24/7/365 UKAD testing.
                      I contacted Goodman regarding testing for the Fury vs Schwarz and Pacman vs Thurman fights and she told me to contact the promoters of the event. Super frustrating how she or someone else at VADA just can't come out and say if there is testing for those particular fights or not.

So they were tested during camp by UKAD?

Comment

Working...
                      X