Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what posters family heritage originates from the US?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what posters family heritage originates from the US?

I ask because I see posters so strong on boarder protection...None of us are from here period unless you are a Native American..All of our family hermitage came here some type of way and most were not documented in some legal order. Hell this entire country began under illegally manners and the very same people(Hispanics) we are trying to keep out are the rightful owners of this damn country...Lets take a look at an old map

So you think we should go back to the way things were 400 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      I ask because I see posters so strong on boarder protection...None of us are from here period unless you are a Native American..All of our family hermitage came here some type of way and most were not documented in some legal order. Hell this entire country began under illegally manners and the very same people(Hispanics) we are trying to keep out are the rightful owners of this damn country...Lets take a look at an old map

Most of these posters are just like Trump, 2nd & 3rd generation Americans living off the blood, sweat, and tears our people spilled on this soil to build this country.

Nobody in Trump's family has ever made the ultimate sacrifice for this country.

Matter of fact when this country told Trump it's his turn to serve he told them his feet hurt.

Comment

Krazy azz native ?

Larry's ancestors were predatory rapist tribe from modern day Nigeria

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          So you think we should go back to the way things were 400 years ago?
          I am saying how can we block anyone like this when we all come from somewhere else

Comment

Being serious tho I'm pretty sick of hearing minorities trying to shame white people (or anyone) who wants to protect the borders of their country.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post

You make a great point, yeah lets just let anyone in because we all have family that at one point or another immigrated here, pure genius.

Comment

Well, I’m 1024th Cherokee so....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Most of these posters are just like Trump, 2nd & 3rd generation Americans living off the blood, sweat, and tears our people spilled on this soil to build this country.

Nobody in Trump's family has ever made the ultimate sacrifice for this country.

Matter of fact when this country told Trump it's his turn to serve he told them his feet hurt.
                  What does this even mean? What slaves built Houston, NYC, or Detroit for that matter for you to make such an outrageous claim. What do you propose we do with the border and people consistently crossing over into YOUR country illegally?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    You make a great point, yeah lets just let anyone in because we all have family that at one point or another immigrated here, pure genius.
                    Go to Russia if you don't like America's rules.

The population is aging and needs younger blood and you selfish Americans aren't have enough children.

Japan has the same problem and they are beginning to loosen their immigration laws.

Comment

Working...
                    X